Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if there's any sort of mod that adds letterboxing besides ENBs? I really enjoy the effect, but ENBs just cause too much of an FPS hit for me.

I'm just wondering, how come BOSSis not available for download? It's such a good addition to sort out your mods, but I can't seem to find it anywhere :/

You need to download it manually; there's a link somewhere in the description.

Hello!

About a year ago I used to play with a mod that included a tall guard in Whiterun called "Anwuld the Bold" or something similar (he was basically a parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger). It was a completely new character with a custom voice made by the author of the mod. This character gave the player lots of new mini-quests and I loved it. Now when I'm trying to find it again - I can't. Not even Google has yielded any results. :sad:

Does any one remember this mod or could you point me in the right direction? :ohdear:

Sincerely

Edit: Here's a link to a screenshot where he stands in the background with a mace/hammer on his back (only screenshot I had with him in it): http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/1126809-1335049519.jpg

Edited by Njorunn

Hi, I am looking for this mod for days and I cannot find it. And it's killing me!! Please someone help me...

This mod shows ram,vram,pagefile usage at top right corner. And I think scroll lock key was the toggle key.

It's not skyrim performace monitor and I am pretty sure that I got that mod from nexus. But after I reinstall windows, I cannot find that mod.