Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I am looking for a mod that makes every single NPC killable no matter, race, class, or quest independent. It needs to be 100% compatible with dances of death mod as I keep enhanced blood effects turned on, dances of death kill moves 75% chance of 100 and decapitation chance 25% of 100, I just want the ability and freedom to kill whoever and whatever I want as I play my character.

Preferably the least amount of plugins needed to be used, the better.

First off I really like UFO! Having more interaction and control abilities of followers makes the game much more immersive. I am a brand new user of the mod so have a couple of questions that I did not see answered in the FAQ.

1. Are the "Wait Here" and "Follow me" commands non-functional? This includes the first command of "I need you to do something" then "Wait Here" (wherever you place the cursor). At least in my game they function but are not continued, the follow simply returns to following me. Using "You Know" and the subsequent "Relax...." and "Time to go" commands do work fine but it is one more click.
  2. Is the only way to have your follower wear/use items in their inventory by removing items that you don't want them to use? At least with me, pressing the shift key does not let me "equip" items I want the follower to wear/use, but instead simply takes them from the follower and places the item in my inventory.

Hi there, I am looking for a mod that makes every single NPC killable no matter, race, class, or quest independent. It needs to be 100% compatible with dances of death mod as I keep enhanced blood effects turned on, dances of death kill moves 75% chance of 100 and decapitation chance 25% of 100, I just want the ability and freedom to kill whoever and whatever I want as I play my character.

Preferably the least amount of plugins needed to be used, the better.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17784 this mod should do the trick, but it only works for windows XP and 7.

Hey. I'm new in town.

I don't know if this has been asked yet (as there is no way I'm going to read through 300 pages to look for it) but I'm looking for a mod that lets female characters wear man's clothes (and possibly vise versa), while still looking like a woman (or man). Is there even such a mod in existance?

Hey. I'm new in town.

I don't know if this has been asked yet (as there is no way I'm going to read through 300 pages to look for it) but I'm looking for a mod that lets female characters wear man's clothes (and possibly vise versa), while still looking like a woman (or man). Is there even such a mod in existance?

Would you be willing to clarify. Base Skyrim clothes and armor are unisex(If your female it will fit to a female, if male it will fit to male). for modded clothes it will generally be stated in the description of clothes/armor mods if they are unisex, male or female only