Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

any mod to make gauntlets look like gloves? well not even a mod. i have a mod that makes my jester gloves look like half gloves (basically like workout gloves-fingers cut off at the halfway point)

anyways i kind of liked having half gloves so i decided to use the mesh for dragonscale gauntlets naming it dragonscaleglovesf_0.nif and dragonscaleglovesf_1.nif. however there was a transparency at the wrist because the gloves were probably still using the model of the gauntlets (which end further up the arm).I have no idea what to name the files htough

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what happened to the mod that made Aela and Farkas where the Wolf Armor that the rest of the Circle does? I had it once (it was an .esp and even had the option of effecting just Farkas for those who enjoyed Aela's Ancient Nord Armor) but I wound up deleting a lot of files. I went to get it again, but now no matter what I search for, I can't find it on the Nexus. Anyone have any knowledge of this? Edited by Voraxith

Does anyone know what happened to the mod that made Aela and Farkas where the Wolf Armor that the rest of the Circle does? I had it once (it was an .esp and even had the option of effecting just Farkas for those who enjoyed Aela's Ancient Nord Armor) but I wound up deleting a lot of files. I went to get it again, but now no matter what I search for, I can't find it on the Nexus. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

click on them

use equipitem (item id)

Hi there fellow players/modders.

I've been looking for this mesh i've seen in the images section for the dragonplate armor wich i can't seem to find on the nexus nor anywhere else.

here's the link: Click Me

Can anyone help me getting this? ;)

hei guys and gals, need some recomendation :

1. Multiple companion/follower, confuse to choose which mod coz all i want is simply can have companion/follower more than 2, so i really need your recomendation...

2. Soul gem match to soul.

hated that small soul can take place in larger soul gem like grand soul gem/greater soul gem/common soul gem which make these soul gems in my inventory not go in single stack, so is there a mod that can fix this...

thanks in advance

hei guys and gals, need some recomendation :

1. Multiple companion/follower, confuse to choose which mod coz all i want is simply can have companion/follower more than 2, so i really need your recomendation...

2. Soul gem match to soul.

hated that small soul can take place in larger soul gem like grand soul gem/greater soul gem/common soul gem which make these soul gems in my inventory not go in single stack, so is there a mod that can fix this...

thanks in advance

1. There's not a really good solution for this yet.

2. There is an SKSE plugin that does this, go here on the Beth forum.