Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

There was a mod uploaded to Nexus, like two days ago, with animated Vampire Lord cape retexture which was actually fully animated and even in its beta stage it looked great. It was a bit off on the Y axis though, and I tried to adjust it myself in NifScope with Edit but nothing happened. I was wondering that I maybe edited the wrong file and looked for mod again the check the exact paths and...

...The mod vanished :blink: It was like a wind of change, a new milestone and what? It evaporated from Nexus, Google, everywhere. Does anyone know what happened to that project? Hell, I'm happy because I have it but still I hoped it will expand.

Edited by Arknor

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a mod uploaded to Nexus, like two days ago, with animated Vampire Lord cape retexture which was actually fully animated and even in its beta stage it looked great. It was a bit off on the Y axis though, and I tried to adjust it myself in NifScope with Edit but nothing happened. I was wondering that I maybe edited the wrong file and looked for mod again the check the exact paths and...

...The mod vanished :blink: It was like a wind of change, a new milestone and what? It evaporated from Nexus, Google, everywhere. Does anyone know what happened to that project? Hell, I'm happy because I have it but still I hoped it will expand.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32282 is this the mod you were talking about?

<p>Hi  a year ago I downloaded a mod that was incomplete but had some pretty cool craftible items and lost it in a new formate of my PC. Looked three days both here a steam and I can not find it any where. Can not rmember the name but had to do with saving the honor of the doc????? People. It started out as a camp of folks outside Riverwood. Set up like a emporer camp you went to the chest and got some pretty cool armor. Also a starter chest in the store at river wood. Had two followers in the camp. Anyway  as you progress through the main story line you find armor and weapons along with Katarina potions that healed 100% and found tons of them for cash. Also could craft DarkLord Soul Gym's along with a way OP crossbow of fire. Could also craft Bolts of fire again OP anyway the story line was broken but the crossbow, darklord Soul Gyms and potion was worth keeping it. Anyway I am not sure if it dropped off steam or my reformate lost the files I can not find it anywhere. Tried Google, Steam and here.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Oh all the items listed where names</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Katarina Potions</p>

<p>Katarina Cross Bow</p>

<p>Katarina armor and sword.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If that helps.</p>

Thanks so much in advance for any help even if not found.

I'm making an elf character and I need some armour mods that are elegant but still look combat worthy. Something along the lines of the royal elven armour, the rogue sorceress set, and the ritter armour.

The Medusa Armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31229

Even if you don't like the mask itself, it's very amazing looking female armor, and very 'combat worthy'.