Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a clothes/armour mod that I saw months ago in a screenshot but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It had what looked like something similar to a barmaids top or corset but with chainmail added. I believe there were a few variations too but I'm not sure. I know it's pretty vague but if anyone has any ideas please let me know, thanks :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep trying to find it, but nothing. It might be Workshop only, but I hate going through Workshop. Basically, it was a smithing mod that allowed you to gain smithing exp at grind stones, work benches, and smelters.

I hope I'm not breaking rules by bumping (Sorry if I am), but does anybody know what this is? I can't find it.

Are there any mods that add cool new mounts but with some kind of quest or payment involved?

I love the idea of riding a wolf or bear but the fact that in the mods Ive seen you just walked to whiterun and mount a bear or a mammoth is really so cheesy.

Are there any mount mods that you can earn?

Is there a mod where you can make any NPC a follower using a dialogue choice? I know that there are options if you use the console, but I would like to find one that works like "Sharing and Caring Companions" from Fallout 3. Is there anything out there like that?