Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know of a mod that improves the brightness of nighteye and vampire's sight? If so is it also compatiable with ENBs?

Night Eye Spell potion tweaks for ENB and Project Realityby DarkAngel13

Lol this is one of the very few times when I can recommend my mod :P

Thanks DarkAngel13, but I wasn't looking to add any potions or spells to the game, just a way to modifiy the night eye and vampire sight so i can actually see in game while using my enb and realistic lighting.

No leveled lists have been changed, therefore there is nothing that this mod is affecting other then the Night eye effect. There are no scripts of any kind. So it is perfectly safe to use. At the end of the day it is your choice :wink:

Well, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to give your mod a try. Turns out it was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my character is reaching the higher levels (35+) and that means it's time to use the high tier heavy armours. Pity that I hate how vanilla Dragon and Daedric armours look. I mean... the former looks like it was pieced together by a tribal primitive while the latter is melted and weird (yes I know Daedra make mind warping things with strange aesthetics, doesn't mean I want to wear them). So, while I could keep my souped up Ebony armour, I've decided to turn to mods to find an armour to suite my late game (at least until 'Crafting 300 - Armoury of Tamriel' updates to include armour as well as weapons) and not make my eyes bleed. Ideally these armours should be at least near or above Deadric armour level of protection, otherwise why would I change what I've already got?

Right now my top three considerations are such:

'Dragonbone Ebonsteel armour' - While it's still got the ugly dragon bones in there, now they at least look like they were made by a professional.

'Divine Aegis HD Re-Mastered' - Only a re-skin of the Ebony Armour, but it's a good looking re-skin.

'Solstheim armour' - Also a re-skin, but it's the only one of these three I've actually tried before (way back when) so I know what to expect.

Which do you think is better? Though if you could point me to better options I'd appreciate it, I'm really not looking forward to digging thorough nexus's Armour category. :ohdear:

Edit: Wait, think I've found a good one. 'Dark Nemesis Armor - Ebony Reincarnation', an awesome re-skin of Ebony armor and almost as strong as Daedric... sweet.

Edited by WraithofShadow

I am looking for the skull mask in the picture below... Or any other skull mask mod for that matter. Thanks in advance!!

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/35094-1-1367445443.jpg

Unless I've gone crazy, I distinctly remember the existence of a mod that made Skyrim's river rapids more dangerous to try and swim through. Non of my search attempts have helped me find it so if anyone here knows of the mod and it's location, I would be very greatfull for your assistance :smile:

Our Wars in Skyrim had a plugin like that. As the project is dead (for the moment till I find some help) the only mod I can think of that has similar effect is Pure Waters by Laast. Water do not become dangerous but more difficult to swim in. Also it is mine and Gophers favorite water mod so yeah. Try is out :wink:

Thanks very much Darkangel13 :) That's pretty much what I'm after, water with a greater current to swim against