Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for the armor displayed in the picture (WARNING - FEMALE NUDITY)

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/2666-1-1327078541.jpg

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am looking for a way to save paarthurnax. is there a mod to do so?

pleas answer by pm. :biggrin:

I don't understand... just choose to not kill him and forget Delphine and Esbern, who don't really help you any further anyway. You can already talk to Paarthurnax abotu the request to kill him, and decide then if you are or not.

i wanted to join blades (nostalgy from oblivion) without killing him but i can't. :confused:

i talked to him. i felt that the greybeards didn't tell me something, bu the blades want to kill him. i want to save him AND join the blades

:biggrin:

I see. Theres no way to really do this now, because when you kill Paarthurnax (or set that quest as completed), you set a bunch of other stuff that turns the Greybeards against you, even if you resurrect Paarthurnax. It will take some significant changes to do what you want, and that will require the toolset.

Be it with the Blades or the Greybeards, they do nothing more then what they allready did once you get to the point where you have to choose to kill or not Parthunnax anyway.

Its more what you like most of the two factions, and thats it.

http://i.imgur.com/8V1nwl.jpg

Found it outside of nexus, but i cant find a way to make my char looks like this, i get the hair and the warpaint, the body and face dont work or i didnt find a way to make it work. and its none of the presets.

Mod is called Young Sister Race. (chinese)

Edited by xLotus

To me the lighting face mod does a way better job of beautifying the character. You can find it in the downloads section of the site you found the young sister race at. For pics of the mod in action, check out my screenies.

If you are confused which site I mean, pm me. I can't mention that site here. lol

I'm new and couldn't find a way to search the topic, so this may have been answered already buuuut....

I'm looking for a mod that will put my shield either away, or on my back when I sheath my sword. I don't like running around with a shield just hanging off my arm like that...