Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know if their is a mod enhancing the visuals of spiritual things, such as spirit wolves, ghosts, and bound weaponry.

Currently these things are just a transparent version of the actual model, and what I am looking for is a mod that changes this to be much more immersive and "ghostly."

Is there a texture in any of the UNP mods that will add underwear to Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless without changing anything else? It looks great and seems to be the only UNP pack that is completely compatable but I'm not a horny teenager so don't really want boobs all over the place.

Also I would like to know if there are any epic wizard robes out there. Currently I am stuck with the Archmage robes (With HD texture), and I havn't been able to find any good replacements for it.

I know about tribunal robes, but I personally dislike them. Otherwise I have only found female robes and a few other ones I dislike, like the cleric robes.

If you have seen an epic wizard robe (that includes male version) then it would be epic if you could tell me one. :P

I have a request, and I would be very grateful for this. I'm looking for any kind of city overhaul mods, both that are either currently released, or are still in pre-release development. This is not neccesarily for my own enjoyment, but it's for research into a possible project.

Thank you.

Is there a texture in any of the UNP mods that will add underwear to Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless without changing anything else? It looks great and seems to be the only UNP pack that is completely compatable but I'm not a horny teenager so don't really want boobs all over the place.

If you go to this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7305/?

You will find under the optionals, UNP Base Underwear Body.

Also, if you want a retexture of it there is a nice one here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2215/?

I have a request, and I would be very grateful for this. I'm looking for any kind of city overhaul mods, both that are either currently released, or are still in pre-release development. This is not neccesarily for my own enjoyment, but it's for research into a possible project.

Thank you.

There is the "Enhanced Towns and Villages" series on the Steam WorkShop, they are on the Nexus too but it's easier to see them on the Workshop. They are quite old though. Another mod author has been adding to them though so there are some newer ones.

There is also a new one for Whiterun that I am about to try.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37460/?

It says it makes Whiterun into more of a trading post like it is supposed to be.

Also I would like to know if there are any epic wizard robes out there. Currently I am stuck with the Archmage robes (With HD texture), and I havn't been able to find any good replacements for it.

I know about tribunal robes, but I personally dislike them. Otherwise I have only found female robes and a few other ones I dislike, like the cleric robes.

If you have seen an epic wizard robe (that includes male version) then it would be epic if you could tell me one. :P

Hmmmm....not sure if it will interest you much, but do check out Black Mage Armor.

Hey. I currently started playing Skyrim again and installed almost every mod that i once had and added a couple of them, got like 90 of them now. Everything seems to be working fine, but there is just one big problem:

One of them is spawning Dwarven Automatons everywhere. With alternate start i can't even spawn somewhere in the woods without them bugging me already. The quests in Riverwood are impossible as well, because i encounter them everywhere and they basically 1hit me everytime. It's not Warzones, not ASIS, nor is it Immersive Patrols and most of the other mods are just textures/homes/sounds/models/whatever (That i don't want to test one by one, because my logic tells me that those kind of mods should not spawn Automatons all over the map). I just can't seem to find this damn mod! xD

If it helps i could post a list of my mods later on, but for now i hope someone just knows what mod i am talking about^^

This actually sounds like some sorta "end of days" but with Automatons. hahah!

My guess its ASIS + (Other mod). Can i have a look at your load order?

If i am able to spot your "Other mod", you would have to Block that mod in ASIS. We'll see how it goes.