Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I'm looking for vanilla (and dawnguard) armor and clothes replacer mods for female characters that are compatible with CBBE bodyslide (++ if possible), BBP and are NOT skimpy. Didn't find any at all so far, and I've been searching for quite some time now... All I can find are variants of KK's skimpy armors or very similar stuff and I'd still like my armor to look functional.

I'm not too bothered by the metal/glass/bone armors not featuring BBP, but I'd really like to have it on cloth and leather stuff.

Or else, is there an EASY way to make stuff bodyslide compatible?

Edited by Guest

Hi there,

I'm looking for vanilla (and dawnguard) armor and clothes replacer mods for female characters that are compatible with CBBE bodyslide (++ if possible), BBP and are NOT skimpy. Didn't find any at all so far, and I've been searching for quite some time now... All I can find are variants of KK's skimpy armors or very similar stuff and I'd still like my armor to look functional.

I'm not too bothered by the metal/glass/bone armors not featuring BBP, but I'd really like to have it on cloth and leather stuff.

Or else, is there an EASY way to make stuff bodyslide compatible?

You should give Caliente's own CBBE armor & clothes replacers a look. They're pretty much the vanilla meshes, only slightly altered to be compatible with the body; no chain-mail bikinis to be found. Not sure if they're BBP compatible though.

Hi guys, so as you can see I am new here.

I have played skyrim through on xbox and have recently been intrigued by the mods available on pc, so I downloaded the pc game llast night so I can play through it again. But I would like to play through it on a ssurvival mod/mods

What are the most recomended??

I have played skyrim through on xbox and have recently been intrigued by the mods available on pc, so I downloaded the pc game llast night so I can play through it again. But I would like to play through it on a ssurvival mod/mods

Frost Fall

Realistic Needs and Diseases

That's a good start right there, They'll add cold weather that can kill you, the need to eat and drink and sleep in probably the best implementation on the nexus, and diseases that actually make you want to avoid getting diseased. They also add a bunch of camping gear.

Also, look into Skyrim Redone - it adds a bunch of stuff, some of which will help your sense of realism in the game.

Also, do a search for SkyRealism, that will lead you to a bunch of mods by the same author designed to make the game more realistic.

Hey all, I've been looking for a good talking sword mod. I know the Ebony Blade talks, but not that much, I'm looking for a sword along the lines of the talking sword in Baldur's Gate II. Something that's almost like an equippable companion. Anyone know of one?

Currently, I'm seeking a mod or collection for skyrim animal and/or monster retextures. I've never been interested in grabbing these mods because they always seem to come one at a time. I don't really want to have a 512 resolution on a saber cat, and then a 2048 resolution on wolves. If anyone can direct me to a high or medium resolution collective texture replacer for skyrim's wildlife, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks in advance :)

Frost Fall

Realistic Needs and Diseases

That's a good start right there, They'll add cold weather that can kill you, the need to eat and drink and sleep in probably the best implementation on the nexus, and diseases that actually make you want to avoid getting diseased. They also add a bunch of camping gear.

Also, look into Skyrim Redone - it adds a bunch of stuff, some of which will help your sense of realism in the game.

Also, do a search for SkyRealism, that will lead you to a bunch of mods by the same author designed to make the game more realistic.

WOw thanks that makes it much eeasier for me than watching a bunch of vids and reading tutorials to decided wich is the best.

Am also thinking about adding the mod that makes your game visuals much more iimersive but I dont want to have bad fps and I think I watched a video that was ccomparing the enb mods and think he said thar project enb didnt perform as well as the other.

Any advice on wich to use?

Looking for a mod combination that allows me to create a young looking, kind of anime influenced male character. Could be races, face models, anything really. The only thing I know about right now to contribute to this look is ApachiiSkyHair. Any help with this?

Hi,

i was just building my first Home with the HearthFires Addon. Is there any Mod that allows me to build the Wings more freely? So that i could decide from a list of all 9 possibilities for each of the 3 Wings?