Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but does anybody know what happened to the gameplay overhaul mod called Survival Ingenuity? That mod did alot of things that made survival harder, with it's own perk trees and everything. That mod was on my "get mod list" for when I get Skyrim. Then about a few months before Skyrim arrived on my doorstep, Surivival Ingenuity just vanished into thin air. It is very frustrating. I haven't found anything about in on Nexus, nor on Youtube. Does anybody know what happened to it or even who the author was. I would really appreciate it.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm searching for this hairstyle
http://livedoor.sp.blogimg.jp/piepiper-modtype/imgs/c/2/c267efd7.jpg

thought it was one of the hairs from oblivion but i didnt find it there

thanks for advice

Greetings!

After installing Dawnguard, I had some serious performance issues due to my mods I guess. When I deactivated them, issues were gone.

Okay, now I'm waiting for another Steam Deal to get Dragonborn, then I want to reinstall and activate the mods I need.

BUT:

The most important mods is gone, I can't find it any more. Neither here, nor in Steam Workshop.

It's called "Unlevelled World", I have an alternative though ("Skyrim Scaling", but I'm not sure if it is as good).

Does anyone know where it has gone, maybe it has another name now?

Thank you.

Edited by Nuracus

Is there a cool "Stormcloak" armor replacer mod? I have Witcher 2 Style Heavy Plated armors, with cloaks mod, it made the imperials look awesome, but the stormcloaks though.. they still look like guards, and I'm sick of it, is there a decent replacer that changes that "default" guard look? something like Game of Thrones, but not a 100% total conversion? something that makes them look like Rebels.

I've been searching for a stormcloak replacer for months and months, and I've never found one, perhaps I'm not looking at the right place, whatnot, it would be good to know where to look for replacers as well, thanks in advance :)

-DG