Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I am trying to find a mod on the nexus I downloaded, the files I have on my computer are 'planet pack 1&2' though searching for 'planet' gets me nothing. They are moon replacers, with tons of options for colorful, interesting planets to replace masser and secunda, from gas giants, to a destroyed earth. I am looking to use this as a resource in my mod, but I can't seem to find the original mod to ask the author or check permissions!

It is NOT any of the following mods;

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/51/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29304/

I know the mod your thinking off but right now is missing my grasp . Just to be sure, you have this file on your computer, does adding it to the NMM give you information of author name or anything at all?

I don't use NMM, and I do not care to give it another try, it's honestly infuriating to even try to use in my opinion... Doesn't work 90% of the time and randomly screws with my load order and activate mods, and totally forgets mods installed to it at random, and refuses to download almost every single mod I try to download. I've installed it three separate times, and it always works for about an hour before going nuts on me.

I ended up using the second mod I listed for my mod compilation instead, as it has free to use permissions, but it's not as good as the one I wanted to use, sadly, the average planet quality being about half the other mods.

From what I can tell, it has been removed form the nexus, as I have checked every mod under 'planet' or 'moon' and I am 99% sure it had at least one of those words in the title.

im pretty sure is there since i saw not so long ago a 2 week tops, Is there anyway you can send me the file them, and i can do further research them

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something odd in the basement of Anise's Cabin. Five broken sword hilts on the enchantment table that, aside from being very vivid colors, also each had unique dual effect enchantments. They were disenchantable, but the effect isn't as advertised (one of them is suppose to do cold damage + soul trap, but there's no trap effect). I figured it just had to be moved in the load order, since there's no mention of these enchantments in the wiki I thought it had to be from a mod, but I can't for the life of me find which mod. I've tried everything up to general google searches, not a danged thing. Hopefully someone here's heard of them. The enchantment names are as follows:

Amethyst Flame of the Soul

Emerald Flame of the North

Golden Flame of the East

Ruby Flame of the South

Sapphire Flame of the West

I found them in one of my runs but never could figure out from were it came. Out of my head of the mods i used but stooped using hence the disappearing of them is Monster War, and my prime suspect, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37440/? (colorful magic) for some reason it have that vibe

Couldn't be that one, I've never downloaded it. My active mod list is this:

6 Mudcrabs for Automatic Variants - M17 Mudcrabs

A Quality World Map

Acquisitive Soul Gems - Acquisitive Soul Gems - 2_4

Ask Follower Skills - AFS_FuturaCondesned_v1_4

Auto Unequip Ammo - Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0

Automatic Variants - AV Beta

Automatic Variants - Bellyaches Animals AV Package

Automatic Variants - InsanitySorrow AV Package

Automatic Variants - Sounaipr AV Package

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches - Bandolier - Bags and Pouches v1dot101

Better Dialogue Controls - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2

Bound Pickaxe Spell - Bound Pickaxe Spell

Breezehome is free - Breezehome is free

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE - Calientes Vanilla Armor -- Combined Pack v2-1-0

Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE - Calientes Vanilla Armor -- Soldier Pack

Classic Classes and Birthsigns - Classic Classes and Birthsigns

Cloaks of Skyrim - Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2

Cloaks of Skyrim - Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard

Colored Map Markers Updated - for SkyUI v3.4 only

Crafting 300 - Armoury of Tamriel - Armory of Tamriel 1_0_0 FULL VERSION

Dark Nemesis - ENHANCED EDITION - Ebony Set - Dark Nemesis - ENHANCED EDITION STANDALONE

Dragon Priest Mask Quest Markers - DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers_v1-0

Dungeon Quest Awareness - DungeonQuestAwareness_1-0

Empowered Magic - Empowered Magic 4-5

Enchant Magicka Regen buffed - MasterMagickaRegen

Enchantments Upgraded - Enchantments Upgraded V1_5

Enhanced Skyrim Followers - Aela the Huntress - ESFAela

Ethereal Elven Overhaul - Ethereal Elven Overhaul

Even Better Quest Objectives

Fix for combat music - FixCombatMusic

Fort Dawnguard Enhanced - Fort Dawnguard Enhanced

Fortify Weapon Block - Fortify Block V1_0_0

Freedom of Speech - Freedom of Speech v1-2

Guard Dialogue Overhaul - Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Heart of the Beast - AV Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Speed

Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Hearthfire multiple Adoptions V1_2_6

High Quality 3D Map - HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res

Hoth - Hoth

Immersive HUD - iHUD - Immersive HUD v2_3

Jarrin Root For Sale - Rarely - Jarrin Root For Sale - Rarely - v_1_1_a

La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body - La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body v1_0_7

Lakeview Manor Fish Hatchery plus opt Mill - Lakeview Manor Fish Hatchery

Lakeview Manor Road - Hearthfire - lakeview manor road - no altar

Lanterns for Caravans - Wearable Lanterns Add-On - Lanterns for Caravans

Lanterns for Guards - Wearable Lanterns Add-On - Lanterns for Guards - Optional Add-On

Left Hand Rings

LiFE - Lith Face Enhancement -CBBE-UNP-UNPB - LiFEv11 CBBEv32

Longer-Lasting Crafting Potions - Longer-Lasting Crafting Potions

More Useful Soul Siphon Perk

Outdoor lighting for the Hearthfire Heljarchen Hall v1.0

Outdoor lighting for the Hearthfire Lakeview Manor v1.0

Outdoor lighting for the Hearthfire Windstad Manor v1.1

Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

Rayeks End - Mini Hideout - Rayeks End 05 - Single Bed

Rich Merchants

Run For Your Lives - Run For Your Lives

Simple Skyrim Spell Scaling Solution

Simultaneously Meltdown - Simultaneously Meltdown

SKSE Scripts

Skyforge Shields - Skyforge Shields 2-0b

Skyforge Weapons - Skyforge Weapons 1-0c

SkyUI

Smelt all Dwemer Artifacts into Dwarven Metal Ingots - Dwarven Metal from all Dwemer Junk 2

Soulfire - Soulfire - 1_0

SoulGem Crafting - SoulGem Crafting With Perk

StarX AV Package Draugr SDM

StarX AV Package Falmer SDM

StarX AV Package Giants SDM

StarX AV Package Hagraven SDM

StarX AV Package Sabrecat Snow

StarX AV Package Trolls SDM

StarX AV Package Wolves

Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers - BarenziahQuestMarkers_v1-3

The Beast Within - Passive Werewolf Perks - BeastWithin1_2

The Beast Within - Passive Werewolf Perks - BeastWithinNightEye

The Dance of Death - A Killmove Mod

The Paarthurnax Dilemma - The Paarthurnax Dilemma

Transmute ALL the Ore - TransmuteAlltheOre1_1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch - Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch - Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

Unofficial High Resolution Patch - Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - Unofficial Skyrim Patch

W.A.T.E.R Dragonborn

W.A.T.E.R. - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux

Wearable Lanterns - Wearable Lanterns 2_2a

Werewolf Perks Expanded - Dawnguard - Werewolf Perks Expanded 1_6

Wet and Cold - Ashes - Wet and Cold - Ashes v1_04

Wet and Cold - Wet and Cold v1_20 Cleaned

When Vampires Attack - When Vampires Attack

Winter Is Coming - Cloaks - WIC Cloaks NMM 2_3

Along with 3 I had, but have since removed:

Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes - Character Creation Overhaul 1_3_2

Vilja in Skyrim - ViljaInSkyrimVer1_5B

Khajiit Child Maisha - Khajiit Child Maisha Additional Version

Is not soulfire, i never used it and i have gotten does blades. Trying to pinpoint between your mods and the one im used to use

Ok new suspect so far is http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29316 Enchantment upgrades, I use that mod

Hey guys, i had this mod before my computer crashed and i'm pretty sure it gave you more uses for the useless items of skyrim like an embalming tool and broom etc could be used as weapons and so on. Any idea on what the mod i'm on about is?

Greetings, again! :smile:

I've asked, before, no response so I ask again.

Can anyone recognise that warpaint on the girl? :smile:

Thanks guys, keep on playin' :biggrin:

It's the default woodelf warpaint. If you don't use SKSE HD makeup,you can just use the paints found in the .bsa archive,but you have to open it with FOMM,or thers tool. Ipmmed you a copy of the replacer :wink:

Or:

-Download XCE warpaints,and extract manually to desktop.

Go in *C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Data\textures\actors\character\character assets\tintmasks

-and keep the "femaleheadwoodelfwarpaint_04.dds" and rename it like one of the default female warpaints,like " femaleheadwarpaint_06.dds" that i don't like it....

-Then, install it in your skyrim\datatextures\actors\character\character assets\tintmasks.And now you can have that paint...

the replacer will only affect the PLAYERCHARACTER,so you won't have to worry about npcs,unless you make some follower...

*C:\Users\Utente\ this path may change in your pc,but doesn't matter

Thanks very much! :) I'll give it a try :P

Heya, does anyone know if there are any good armors that look like they could be made from silver? There were two good ones here on Nexus that I liked, but one was only for females, and the other was only for males (and I wouldn't use them together because they don't match up)... I was really looking for one that has both male and female meshes because I'm trying to add a vampire hunter faction in my game (which I don't want to be all female or all male).

this one look silveish..? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18028/?

there this one based on tsun armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22971

and i thimk this one would be perfect for you http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32275/?

Thank you so much for the links! Absolutely perfect :smile:

I honestly thought I saw another mod somewhere that adds a full set of silver weapons (by default there's only a sword and a greatsword, this I think added the other weapons that all of the other sets have, like a dagger, mace, waraxe, etc) but I can't seem to find it anywhere, does it sound familiar to anyone? :(

Edited by Lehcar

Heya, does anyone know if there are any good armors that look like they could be made from silver? There were two good ones here on Nexus that I liked, but one was only for females, and the other was only for males (and I wouldn't use them together because they don't match up)... I was really looking for one that has both male and female meshes because I'm trying to add a vampire hunter faction in my game (which I don't want to be all female or all male).

this one look silveish..? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18028/?

there this one based on tsun armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22971

and i thimk this one would be perfect for you http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32275/?

Thank you so much for the links! Absolutely perfect :smile:

I honestly thought I saw another mod somewhere that adds a full set of silver weapons (by default there's only a sword and a greatsword, this I think added the other weapons that all of the other sets have, like a dagger, mace, waraxe, etc) but I can't seem to find it anywhere, does it sound familiar to anyone? :(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=71591434

there ya go

I would like to know if there's a mod to allow Khajiits (mainly PC, but also NPCs wud be nice) to, on wish, run on four legs.

Thank

Here ya go.

I don't use this mod personally though, so I do not know how to correctly install it. Be sure to read the info over carefully.

sorry for my terrible English,and sorry for my post here, i just dont want creat a new thread just for 1 silly question @@~

i just switch to unpb after a long time stick to CBBE,and i going to install this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900//?

But it have too much option,adn i dont know what to choose ,

uhm,and is that necessary to install xpms and tbbp after this mod ?

Hey,

So I use a version of 'Forgotten Mountain Keep' which I have extensively modified myself. The problem is that it has no Dawnguard or Dragonborn display areas. (I only recently got the DLCs so I use the non-dawnguard version and I have put too much work into this version to start over.)

Anyway, I need a mod (or two separate mods) which include rooms to display and store all the items found throughout Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I intend to duplicate these rooms into my version of the mod because I do not have time to create two new rooms from scratch.

- Hope you can help, D3adman5225

Edited by D3adman5225