Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys!

I am looking for a mod which encourages one handed weapon using only (no spells or shields equipped in left hand). Nothing overpowered, just a simple bonus like slight increase in damage or attack speed just to give it some mechanical incentive.

And, I am looking for "treebalance" mods for Heavy/Light Armor. I want to keep it as close to vanilla as possible, so I was looking for something like limiting damage resistance for Light Armor to 70% or so, to differentiate it from Heavy Armor which is just poorer version with no significant differences at the end game.

Anything like this out there? I appreciate your help.

Hello guys!

I am looking for a mod which encourages one handed weapon using only (no spells or shields equipped in left hand). Nothing overpowered, just a simple bonus like slight increase in damage or attack speed just to give it some mechanical incentive.

And, I am looking for "treebalance" mods for Heavy/Light Armor. I want to keep it as close to vanilla as possible, so I was looking for something like limiting damage resistance for Light Armor to 70% or so, to differentiate it from Heavy Armor which is just poorer version with no significant differences at the end game.

Anything like this out there? I appreciate your help.

Skyre one handed tree have this, although i think it also apply with 1 handed and spells too,

SPERG also have this on the lockpicking or pickpocket tree

Hey, I'm looking for a mod where I can buy a mine and hire workers to collect ore for me.

Something where I pay upkeep and tell them what materials to look for, so I don't have to visit every blacksmith or mine to find that last piece of steel.

I hope this exists, Thanks.

Hey, I'm looking for a mod where I can buy a mine and hire workers to collect ore for me.

Something where I pay upkeep and tell them what materials to look for, so I don't have to visit every blacksmith or mine to find that last piece of steel.

I hope this exists, Thanks.

Well there's this. Tho it lets you do a lot more then just buy a mine. It adds a new Tycoon element to Skyrim.

Is there a mod that would switch to first person view automatically in combat and conversations, then back to third person in exploration and everything else?

Thanks a lot

Yes there is. I don't use so i don't know how well it works but people in the comment section don't seem to complain more then usual. You also have to make your own settings in the MCM menu.