Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the mod that (give or take, bugs involved) allows you to switch bodies & play with any humanoid NPC/some creatures additionally. I know it exists because I saw it featured here sometime ago. Any & all help MUCH appreciated.

Yesterday or so I found not quite a mod but more a guide on skyrim and troubleshooting was very extensive with only file being a pdf file.

The creator listed 5-9 steps to check before asking for help, and he/she listed hardware issue, load order, cleaning mods and god what not.

Now I thought I did track it for future reference but I either failed to or it was somehow removed from my tracking centre.

Anyone mind helping me find it?

Please with some candid sugar on top?

Looking for a mod that will allow my character to wear both UNP and CBBE armors. I think the mod just basically "remembers" what body type goes with each armor and loads that body with the armor. I'm 93.68% positive that I saw this mod on the Nexus, but failed to bookmark it and now I can't find it again.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone might know which textures are used for the Hearthfire floors (upstairs wood and downstairs stone)? I've been looking and looking, and just cannot find them... :P Thanks for any help... :)