Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

As someone who enjoys realism and immersion, I've always found it a bit irksome that there appears to be a 1:1 ratio of male and female warriors. Is there perhaps a mod that allows me to adjust this ratio towards something more believable?

I'm only referring to unnamed NPCs, such as those called "Guard", "Mercenary", and "Bandit". Ideally the mod shouldn't affect mages and rogues within those factions, as these roles suit female characters just fine.

Edited by eriknm

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I want to be able to move them in poses for like a murder scene. Not just get rid of them.

If you're talking about how sometimes the corpses seem to be extremely heavy, or however you want to describe it, just loot their equipped weapon.

Edited by whoden

Hi everyone.

I am getting back into the world of Skyrim after a break of a year. I am therefore looking after some great mods that can improve both the look and the gameplay of Skyrim. I have been looking into some different light and whether mods, but I was hoping that I could get some recommendations from you guys.

I realize that there has probably been a lot of these kind of questions, but I haven't been able to find any in the forum, so I would also be very grateful if someone could provide a link to a good discussion or a good mod list.

Thank you in advance

As someone who enjoys realism and immersion, I've always found it a bit irksome that there appears to be a 1:1 ratio of male and female warriors. Is there perhaps a mod that allows me to adjust this ratio towards something more believable?

I'm only referring to unnamed NPCs, such as those called "Guard", "Mercenary", and "Bandit". Ideally the mod shouldn't affect mages and rogues within those factions, as these roles suit female characters just fine.

Do let me know if you ever find this mod.