Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I was wondering is there a mod that makes all of skyrim to be snowy like in winterhold ?

It would be great with the survival mods to be more hardcore, and i don't think that at some place there will be inactive volcano with 110F (50c) temperature and by some 2 miles there is windhelm with -15c Alaska like temperature. It would be easier if all of skyrim where -15c harsh weather, this is skyrim after all...

Hi all,

I was wondering is there a mod that makes all of skyrim to be snowy like in winterhold ?

It would be great with the survival mods to be more hardcore, and i don't think that at some place there will be inactive volcano with 110F (50c) temperature and by some 2 miles there is windhelm with -15c Alaska like temperature. It would be easier if all of skyrim where -15c harsh weather, this is skyrim after all...

You could try the Winter Edition of Climates of Tamriel.

Preliops - that feature should come with NMM 0.5 due out soon-ish, or you could use the beta with it already. it should allow you to save different mod orders to use on different saves.

anyone had any luck with my previous request, on changing the levels that vampires and cultists (from DLC) will spawn? i know it exists, but i never downloaded it and it seems to have been removed.

Preliops - that feature should come with NMM 0.5 due out soon-ish, or you could use the beta with it already. it should allow you to save different mod orders to use on different saves.

anyone had any luck with my previous request, on changing the levels that vampires and cultists (from DLC) will spawn? i know it exists, but i never downloaded it and it seems to have been removed.

i'm not too sure, but this might be what you're looking for- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26022//?

That will do for the dawnguard, is there something similar for dragonborn? or would it be easy enough to make myself?

i'm looking for the mod cos i ran into cultists (presumably all the way from solstheim) after only 4 days in skyrim, in Ivarstead on the way back from the first trip up high hrothgar. little bit immersion-breaking.