Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi everyone, Nice tread :smile:

The thing I hate in Skyrim is maybe what peoples like the most : leveling and upgrading your character

I want to play as Conan!!!, and I don't want him to gain level, skill and perk, I want him to be the same barbarian from the beginning to the end (because gaining skill, perks... kill my immersion) just my opinion :smile:

with "skyrim character editor" : add all the skill I want up to 100 (no magic though, Conan know only the secret of steel), the perks I want, and up level 30 (seem a good level: not to weak and not to strong, right?)

mod "SkyTweak" Up the damages I receive and the damages I give,

mod "High Level Enemies" so the NPCs are at my level

mod "Ultimate Combat" so the fight seems more realistic, 2 special attacks and the enemies are dead... and the same for me xD

Did you think I should use something else for what I'm looking for instead of all these mods? with all the modder here, there must be one who don't like leveling too.

thanks for reading, and thanks so much if you can help me :smile:

Edited by titousky

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

You know, when you are about to get a dirty job done, half of the payment is given before the job, and other half the after. I am looking for a mod that makes Dark Brotherhood clients give just half of the money upon contact, and spawn a random dead drop after the murder, containing the other half of the money. Is there a mod like that yet?

Thanks..

Edited by Erenussocrates

I want to find a mod that makes you automatically change their equipment when they move into particular places like entering towns, entering homes, Jarls' halls, etc. I only found one that does this for you followers but not you yourself (except immersive sleep mod, but that's only a part of the whole deal)

@talknight2 You could solve that very simply by using equipsets with SkyUI - thats how i do it. It requires you to press a single button like F1 - if thats still too much disregard my posting

Hi,

I'm looking for a house mod that gives you a sort of fortified hamlet. A collection of buildings that make up your home, inhabited with a few NPC's here and there. If anyone knows of a mod that achieves this, please do let me know.

Im looking for a Mod that doesent make Enemies detect you when using Conjuration, i mean im Casting a Conjuration in the distance, so why are they all like a GPS coming after me while ignoring the Creature infront of them, i thought Sneaking and Conjuration is to Not detect you.