Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

When I play either Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, I like to travel with all of my aid items. I want to do the same thing with the potions in Skyrim, but they have weight. I'm looking for a mod that removes the weight from all potions.

I'm also looking for a mod that removes weight from quest items. If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I play either Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, I like to travel with all of my aid items. I want to do the same thing with the potions in Skyrim, but they have weight. I'm looking for a mod that removes the weight from all potions.

I'm also looking for a mod that removes weight from quest items. If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

I don't see one that completely eliminates weight, but Lightweight Potions and Poisions:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1036//?

sets the weight to .1 instead of .5. There are a number of other mods that reduce weight of other objects (including dragon bone and elder scrolls), search Nexus for "Lightweight"

Can anyone remember the name of the mod that changes the description when you're going outside the dungeons or buildings from Skyrim into the hold region you're in & also show it on your saves? I can't remember the name.

Also, is there a mod that increases the amount of guards spawn during a crime or a fight in the city?

Hello,

I'm looking for 2 things :

1 - Missing "Gold Ring"

I've Installed a lot of mods, and i cannot forge a "Gold Ring" - which mod would be responsible for that ? And how to fix it if possible ?

2 - "Dupe chest"

No, not 2 of those, but a chest (or other contraption/spell) which would allow to "dupe" (copy/reproduce) any item (unique or not).

Thank you for any help & thank you for all the mods.

Im looking for a Mod that doesent make Enemies detect you when using Conjuration, i mean im Casting a Conjuration in the distance, so why are they all like a GPS coming after me while ignoring the Creature infront of them, i thought Sneaking and Conjuration is to Not detect you.

Im also looking for a Mod for Faster Skill Upgrades

Edited by daventry

Im looking for a Mod that doesent make Enemies detect you when using Conjuration, i mean im Casting a Conjuration in the distance, so why are they all like a GPS coming after me while ignoring the Creature infront of them, i thought Sneaking and Conjuration is to Not detect you.

Im also looking for a Mod for Faster Skill Upgrades

1. T3nd0s Skyrim Redone ("SkyRe") (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9286/?) has a Perk overhaul, and one of these is "silent casting" (Speech perk tree)

2. Skyrim -Community- Uncapper by Elys (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1175/?)

You can even tweak it to level up your skills very fast, while not leveling at all (stay level 1).

Thanks, but im not using SkyRe nomore, because i found out its more of a Tool then just a Mod i can Install and relax with, plus its Incompatible with so many other Mods. I would rather have a stand alone Mod please.

Is there another Level Upper Mod please

Im also looking for Armors on Dragons please.

Edited by daventry

There's a mod which decreases the resolution of falling leaves. It was worthwhile using because it increased framerate (especially around Riften), and the leaves fall so quickly that we don't notice their resolution in any case. Do anyone know what it's called? I can't seem to relocate it.

Edited by eriknm

There's a mod which decreases the resolution of falling leaves. It was worthwhile using because it increased framerate (especially around Riften), and the leaves fall so quickly that we don't notice their resolution in any case. Do anyone know what it's called? I can't seem to relocate it.

Skyrim Performance Plus.