Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while ago I remember seeing a mod that allowed the powers of the Agent of Nocturnal to be used more than once per day, and I think it had a few other things as well. However, I did not download at the time, and now I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm thinking of? Thanks a lot.

My next charater will be a Orc who isn't very smart. He can't read, therefore not learn or use magic, not gain skills from books or smart enough to use Enchanting. Among other "handicaps" he will not be dexterous or patience enough to pick locks. So I'm locking for a mod that allows you to bash locks on chests and doors. Ideally would be that there would be a success rate based on the damage you do or something like that.

I doubt there's a mod like this right now, but it'll probably happen once the CK is out as there were mods just like it for Oblivion and Fallout.

Is there a mod which adds Sonic the Hedgehog to the races you can choose when you start the game and Sonic is immensely powerful and uses spin attacks and homing attacks and has a very high speed stat but has nearly no health and cannot wear armour? (or weapons maybe)

or even a quest to find and collect the Chaos Emeralds?

or a quest which has Robotnik in it?

Why not go play a sonic game instead?

Had to do a clean install of all my files due to some REALLY screwy behavior, and in the process, I deleted a mod I would like back, but haven't been able to find again. It's a Thieves' Guild armor replacer with Ranger armor for the male, and Triss armor for the female, but I've been unable to track it down. Any clues?

Not sure why the author removed it, he had permission from the originators. All he did was create the ESP to link them all together. :(