buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I've been searching for the Amour seen in this screenshot:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/5803-1-1327895170.jpg

But haven't managed to find it. It almost looks like something imported from Oblivion.

Does anyone know what this is, and where to get it? Thanks!

Hello,

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/5803-1-1327895170.jpg

But haven't managed to find it. It almost looks like something imported from Oblivion.

I'm not 100%, but I think that's a Tera rip, and if it is, you won't find it here.

Hello,

I'm not 100%, but I think that's a Tera rip, and if it is, you won't find it here.

Noted. Thanks for giving me a clue as to what it might be!

I've been seeing pics online recently that have elves with lop ears...kinda like the oblivion "cute elf" race had. I was wondering if anyone had seen a link to a download site. I've tried doing a google search with cute elf skyrim and lop eared elf skyrim but no luck so far. Heres a youtube link for reference to what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB4bnPwVFnI&feature=relmfu

I'm looking for a mod that separates the summons... In that I could have 1 Atronach type, 1 Familiar type, 1 Undead type. Ideally this would also separate the Spectral Assassin and Dremora. The perk Twin Souls would double this number. I could accept a level of laziness and classify everything into one of these three types (in which case the Dremora and Assassin I would consider Familiars just to boost that weaker category.

I might look around the creation kit some, I've been known to do some modding in my time.

Dogan

I like my mods to enhance not supplant the game.

I've been seeing pics online recently that have elves with lop ears...kinda like the oblivion "cute elf" race had. I was wondering if anyone had seen a link to a download site. I've tried doing a google search with cute elf skyrim and lop eared elf skyrim but no luck so far. Heres a youtube link for reference to what I'm talking about.

*snip*

Read my above post :P I believe those are the ears you're looking for.

Is there a mod to delete the character's sounds while sneak power attacks? I slowly sneak in a room full of creeps and if I use a power attack (and it doesn't go into animation) my character just yells out AAARRRRGHHH! Doesn't affect detection, but it is so ridiculous...