Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a mod which can update the divine items with my current level (as a god weapon I found in level 5 and now it's just useless cause I 've got 40 levels more).

I remember one but forget the name, it use a chest and you just put your item inside and it update directely.

Thx for all answers :)

Fox

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for vanilla mod mesh up into multiple parts for modular mix and match wear up.

Technically I remeber it divides the meshes into more than 4 default body slots to achieve this (and I think it was female only too).

It was hot in Nexus for sometime, but I forgot the name and hard to find it again.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a mod that changes the first person crossbow view. Maybe something more like looking down the crossbow like iron sights.

I play without a crosshair and it's a tad difficult to aim the crossbow since its so far from center. Any help appreciated, thanks!

1. Unlikely that this exists - though I presume it could be made. Have the smelter organize content to smelt by type of metal it uses, like the Forge does

2. A mod that would let you "protect" some of your items - as in you can set your at lest one of your items to not be sellable to any merchant. (Have two dragon armors, wearing one which you don't want to sell)

3. Had a thought for (magic?) skills - Destruction, one handed, two handed, etc. In the base game (and probably any mod) if you use any of the destruction spells (for example) you get points in destruction and eventually are able to cast master level spells even if you never once used frost, fire, or shock ---- You only used one - say fire, but you could eventually cast master level frost & shock spells without training them. What of if you use(d) fire spells you can only (eventually) cast master level fire spells. Same for Frost, shock, perhaps One handed & two handed.

Edited by dbzlotrfan