Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Idk if this is still going on, but in my game i have a lot of realism mods, along with hunting. And the only time i dont get to go out and do everything i want or need todo is when its raining or when its dark (or past eight.) So ive been looking for some downtime mods. Things that progress time but im actually doing something. Not just waiting, but actually doing something in the taverns or in a player home or something like that. Ive found the dice game, and real time reading, but can anyone suggest any other mods for this? All help is appreciated, and thanks in advance for any replys.

Edited by RocKeTjaX

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod I saw sometime between September and December of 2012. I don't think it's on the nexus, as I remember the uploader distinctly expressed his desire that it not be ported here, so it's somewhere on steam, but I can't find it for the life of me.

It was a completely insane mod, very surreal. I remember the horses had been retextured to have some weird flesh color and were revoiced with lines out of some weird movie, you could be extremely tiny and run around beheaded and bound, you could have a brown MLP head and say PONY! and lots of random other things that I can't remember because drinking. It was bizarre. The word insanity may have been used in the title, but that has turned up no results, so maybe not. I am at a loss.

Honestly I'm looking for it because of the song the modder used in the youtube vid for the mod. It's been stuck in my head for weeks and I can't remember the song title, either.

Any help would greatly reduce the likelihood of my complete loss of sanity.

A mod that used to be but vanished! Along with any comments! It was called "Silence is Gold" or "Silence is golden" that stopped NPCs from saying annoying comments when you pass by them, like "Do you visit the cloud district very often?", "Huh? Sorry, I'm thinking about my wedding, what did you say?" as well as Guards comment my "hands of a conjureror" and so and so and so on.

Where is it or how is it called now? I'm really getting mad with these things, please!