Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a mod that adds some kind of stand or something to put your dragon claws on. After gathering loads of dragon claws, it seems like such a shame to just stuff 'em in a chest somewhere. Is there a mod or something that adds a display stand specifically for dragon claws? Or even a quest that requires you gather all the claws, like the one with the dragon priest masks?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that adds some kind of stand or something to put your dragon claws on. After gathering loads of dragon claws, it seems like such a shame to just stuff 'em in a chest somewhere. Is there a mod or something that adds a display stand specifically for dragon claws? Or even a quest that requires you gather all the claws, like the one with the dragon priest masks?

Hi there.

I found this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30915/?

It's a dungeon, it seems. That requires all the claws before you can enter it. As for anything to display the claws, I don't know of such a mod.

-ultRAW

Edited by ultraw

Both General Stores and General Displays have dragon claw display features. Both list homes with features from their mods implemented, or you can easily add the activators to a location of your choice through thr CK. :)

I'm looking for a mod that change Models (not textures) of Vanilla weapons. I found 1-2 files so far and need more.

Real Silver Swords - Replacer by Gizmodian

Insanitys Daedric Sword Replacer by InsanitySorrow

Insanitys Ebony Sword Replacer by InsanitySorrow

I'm looking for a mod that change Models (not textures) of Vanilla weapons. I found 1-2 files so far and need more.

Real Silver Swords - Replacer by Gizmodian

Insanitys Daedric Sword Replacer by InsanitySorrow

Insanitys Ebony Sword Replacer by InsanitySorrow

SBO- Skyrim Blade Overhaul

BSW- Better Shaped Weapons

Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project

Edited by 10bon

I once had a mod that gave me 8 shields in my item menu. Clicking on any one of them changed my clothing to that stored within it. This meant I could change clothes instantly depending where I am.

Any ideas