Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

HI i not install weapons mod, but some mods already installed without NMM

i want remove this s***

http://gyazo.com/eab793910e8a099dcce36f9910d5f958.png

maybe someone know which mod add it?

I'm pretty sure that's not a mod. Looks like the vanilla... sheathe-type thing... to me.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm looking for a mod I had over a year ago off this site. Was popular at the time. It was either a breton or redguard woman tweaked to look native american wearing forsworn armor, black braided hair I think and had a name that I believe started with an E. Beautiful companion/follower. Any help finding this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hi i want equip clothing over other clothing without replace first. Anybody know mod what will make it real?

hmm lets see

Petrovich has a vest that can go over top of a shirt or lingerie (all for UNP). The shirt replaces the lingerie however. He also has a pair of shorts which can go over the lingerie and gets partially covered by the shirt.

If you don't mind a little replacing...

Petrovich's lingerie as body replacer along with Petrovich's top merged with the lingerie go well with his original vest and shorts. For some color variants of the vest and shorts (as well as original) you can simply use UNP Clothing Merchants along with the body replacer.

This has minimal replacing because while the body has the lingerie, if just the top were equipped the lingerie would go away. Using the merged top with lingerie keeps the appearance of the lingerie with the shirt, then the shorts and vest can be layered over top of that.

I do not know of anything even remotely similar for males.

Hi everyone-

I'm sure many of you have noticed that Skyrim backpack mods are, almost entirely, pretty lame. It's a piece of apparel that doesn't occupy a default armor slot, and it ships with a fortify-carry enchant and sometimes a cool texture. This works for a lot of people, but I'm looking for more in a backpack.

Please turn your attention to Exhibit A, The Backpack by tokeroaches for Fallout: New Vegas (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44104/?). This mod acts as a separate inventory, so that items stored in the backpack aren't strewn about in your inventory. There's also a hotkey for convenient interaction. The camp setup is just icing on the cake.

If it doesn't already exist, could someone please make this? That would be awesome.

Thanks!

-dubbad

Regarding backpacks...

While not backpacks, the following have the functionality you may be looking for. Please note that I do have another in the works that will give more control to the user in that they can decide if the bag is bottomless, has a weight limit and/or increases weight as items are added to it (perhaps other options as well).

Other authors

Vidani's bag of holding

Bag of Holding

Easier to use bag of holding

My work

Automatic storage for Vidani's bag of holding -- available but deprecated

Glimpse of Elsweyr -- no Dragonborn support and a poor attempt at being "immersive"

Wearable Satchels -- more of a "here is what is possible" rather than a full fledged mod but can be played with.

Regarding backpacks...

While not backpacks, the following have the functionality you may be looking for. Please note that I do have another in the works that will give more control to the user in that they can decide if the bag is bottomless, has a weight limit and/or increases weight as items are added to it (perhaps other options as well).

Other authors

Vidani's bag of holding

Bag of Holding

Easier to use bag of holding

My work

Automatic storage for Vidani's bag of holding -- available but deprecated

Glimpse of Elsweyr -- no Dragonborn support and a poor attempt at being "immersive"

Wearable Satchels -- more of a "here is what is possible" rather than a full fledged mod but can be played with.

These mods are exactly what I'm looking for. I particularly like the look of the Easy to Use BoH. Thanks, Ishara.

hey guys, i need some tips about cell respawn timer. I kinda want them to never respawn inside if that's possible, or at least be something like 60 days instead of 30. is there a mod for that (incl. DG and DB) or some ini settings?

Wrye Bash has some tweak settings when making the bashed patch that allows you to adjust the reset/respawn time to your liking.

hey guys, i need some tips about cell respawn timer. I kinda want them to never respawn inside if that's possible, or at least be something like 60 days instead of 30. is there a mod for that (incl. DG and DB) or some ini settings?

Wrye Bash has some tweak settings when making the bashed patch that allows you to adjust the reset/respawn time to your liking.

i see, interesting, ty for the info

also, does anyone know how i can keep my character's settings from the character creation when i want to start a new game?

Edited by Caprycious