Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a little mod that makes the "you are wounded" heart beating appear earlier, so one is warned if playing without any hud.

At the moment, I often die without noticing that I am fairly low on health. That mod prevented that.

Can't find it though...

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that hide the E button from the screen, please. You know, when you look at dead people or stuff and the game tells you to use the E button to interact with that. I remember there was a mod that fix it, but I can't find it on the nexus anymore. I already use immervise hud but it doesn't hide the E button.

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that hide the E button from the screen, please. You know, when you look at dead people or stuff and the game tells you to use the E button to interact with that. I remember there was a mod that fix it, but I can't find it on the nexus anymore. I already use immervise hud but it doesn't hide the E button.

Look for "Less Intrusive HUD II" or something like that, I'm sure it was that one where you can hide the button.

You might also like iHud, it works well with LIHII.

Hey, I'm searching for the download location or title of the mod "Owned.esp". I believe it enabled you to use the homes of your murder victims.

I'm sure I got it here on the Nexus, long ago.

Look for "Less Intrusive HUD II" or something like that, I'm sure it was that one where you can hide the button.

You might also like iHud, it works well with LIHII.

Thanks, I will try it! :D

Before I built my pc and was just looking through different mods on Nexus I thought I read one that made every item in the game owned, and as I understood it, would require you to either steal the item, craft it, buy it, loot it or win it after combat. So that woodcutter's axe that is just laying around the beach of Solitude would be owned and if you take it that would be stealing. Is there a mod like this? I've tried searching using the words steal and owned in the download section but only came up with stealing crops. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Greetings all, I would like some help with finding a smithing mod that allows me to smelt items back into ingots/leather/gems. I've tried Ars Metallica, and it was good, but I don't like the way it "locks" you from smelting ores until you have the associated perk. I'd also like it to be compatible with Crafting 300/Armory of Tamriel, which separates the style from the material. Has anyone seen a mod that might be compatible with my limitations, or can anyone create one/further modify AoT?