buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/4175342-1425013365.jpg

is there a mod that makes torch flames smaller like wall mounted torches ?

You can try these:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28060/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6950/?

i tried ultimate hd torch it mods the flame . it looks good but its big too . the thinner torch mod just retextures the wood

I just had to wipe my boot disk and start over. I thought that I had saved all my downloaded Mods to a different drive but I just realized one fairly important one is missing. Unfortunately I don't remember its name!

Basically it was paired with a Dragon Shout. When I shouted, I would be taken to a large room with several exceedingly rich merchants as well as sundry accouterments such as a forge, blacksmith worktable and grindstone, alchemy and enchanting tables, etc.

I would really appreciate it if someone would give me the name (and a link) for this mod! It had gotten really convenient to be able to go to a merchant any time I needed to and then return right from where I had left from. Now I must either interrupt my game play to go visit a limited number of impoverished merchants or leave something behind. Hope will I ever be able to finish my self-imposed quest of "Leave nothing behind" if I don't get this mod again!?

I had a mod installed that gave me four unique enemies, but I do not know which mod it is, and did not realize I'd turned it off. The enemies that I can remember had names like: knight of thorn (knight or rose thorn?) and Knight of Memoria?

I can't remember the other two, but the first one above was just above and between the Elder'sblood Peak on the map, and Brood Cavern. the other was located near the Druadach Redoubt, right next to it, I think. It was defineately at a forsworn camp around that area. I'm not 100% sure of the name of the place. The other location I remember for one who's name I don't, is right around evergreen grove, just to the left of the main lake that is where you build your house for falkreath.

The armor you get from the memoria guy is all black with glowy white lines, and the one from the one near falkreath looks like it's a dragonbone tank. Kind of like a power armor type deal. I never fought the last one. I think the mod got messed up with Mod Organizer, as it was around that time I got the first "overwrite" file message. I just didn't realize it was that mod I had to delete. ;.;

I've given all the details I know, so if you don't know which mod it is, thanks for trying.^^

I had a mod installed that gave me four unique enemies, but I do not know which mod it is, and did not realize I'd turned it off. The enemies that I can remember had names like: knight of thorn (knight or rose thorn?) and Knight of Memoria?

I can't remember the other two, but the first one above was just above and between the Elder'sblood Peak on the map, and Brood Cavern. the other was located near the Druadach Redoubt, right next to it, I think. It was defineately at a forsworn camp around that area. I'm not 100% sure of the name of the place. The other location I remember for one who's name I don't, is right around evergreen grove, just to the left of the main lake that is where you build your house for falkreath.

The armor you get from the memoria guy is all black with glowy white lines, and the one from the one near falkreath looks like it's a dragonbone tank. Kind of like a power armor type deal. I never fought the last one. I think the mod got messed up with Mod Organizer, as it was around that time I got the first "overwrite" file message. I just didn't realize it was that mod I had to delete. ;.;

I've given all the details I know, so if you don't know which mod it is, thanks for trying.^^

isn't that by any chance from the mod Interesting NPCs ??... if the name of the NPC close to the Evergreen Grove is Glathriel, then it is 100% the Interesting NPCs mod... if I remember it right, the "Knight of Thorns" armor is included in this mod, but you can get it as standalone armor pack as well...

Edited by cubedj21

Hey guys. I'm looking for a mod that has the pants, gloves and boots shown in the pic below.

http://blog-imgs-54-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimbox/image2725.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I did have the thorn armor installed at one point. I don't think I had the enemies show up at that time though. I'll try to download and check again.

the first knight may have been knight of rose or flower? But I've not used the interesting npc's mod before, and the armor was off the enemies themselves.

Edited by dragonmaster1138