Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello i'm sorta new to the fourms i had a lot of questions about mods for skyrim because i never thought that there's any community that still talks about skyrim until i saw that a follower mod named INIGO was still being updated and that's awesome ,i've made a post about my questions but apparently there was like 40 person saw it but none participated :/ i've tried to close the post but no idea how my post was more like a discussion than a about a particular question,anyway to my questions

1) what mods are currently being upgraded/enhanced and still it's developer cares about it (mostly mods like:followers/quests/misc)

2) is there a mod that gives me more hotkeys ,more than 8,but something slimier to the vanilla's

ex:the hotkeys in fav menu only bound from button 1 to button 8, what i need is something makes me able to bound more buttons like numpad1,numpad2, or any other unused button in my keyboard

3)is there a mod to change the enchanted weapons' visual effects? (preferably something not so extreme but something more lore-friendly).

4)what's your best follower mods,quest mods,difficulty mods.

Hey, I hope i can help cuz i've just started playing in april this year ( and it stole my entire god damn summer "F***ING WORTH IT" ) so any way:

1/ I hope they add such option to mod pages ( ongoing / finished ), but the best way to find out is to check the date the last tile it was updated and read it's description and ask in the posts section

2/

Grimy Utilities by Grimy Bunyip

if i'm not mistaking

3/

Enchanted Arsenal by egocarib

combines many enchanted weapons' visual effects mods

4/

search by categories in the nexus and sort by most endorsed.

i hope it helps

ps: what I love about this thread is that any on who needs something sticks around and checks every day if anyone responded to him, in the process he help others' request if he can

so i ask

master of disguise mod!? anyone?

Hi, I'm looking for mod that lets me use any "preset", you know, hairstyles, etc. from any race in the character race menu. I know theres one that lets you use all the hairs, but I want one that lets me use the eyes from any race and the horned Argonian brow type with Khajiit so I can make a Khargonian sorta looking thing.

Edit: PM me your reply because I lose my threads often.

Edited by CommunistTiger

hello i'm sorta new to the fourms i had a lot of questions about mods for skyrim because i never thought that there's any community that still talks about skyrim until i saw that a follower mod named INIGO was still being updated and that's awesome ,i've made a post about my questions but apparently there was like 40 person saw it but none participated :/ i've tried to close the post but no idea how my post was more like a discussion than a about a particular question,anyway to my questions

1) what mods are currently being upgraded/enhanced and still it's developer cares about it (mostly mods like:followers/quests/misc)

2) is there a mod that gives me more hotkeys ,more than 8,but something slimier to the vanilla's

ex:the hotkeys in fav menu only bound from button 1 to button 8, what i need is something makes me able to bound more buttons like numpad1,numpad2, or any other unused button in my keyboard

3)is there a mod to change the enchanted weapons' visual effects? (preferably something not so extreme but something more lore-friendly).

4)what's your best follower mods,quest mods,difficulty mods.

Hey, I hope i can help cuz i've just started playing in april this year ( and it stole my entire god damn summer "F***ING WORTH IT" ) so any way:

1/ I hope they add such option to mod pages ( ongoing / finished ), but the best way to find out is to check the date the last tile it was updated and read it's description and ask in the posts section

2/

Grimy Utilities by Grimy Bunyip

if i'm not mistaking

3/

Enchanted Arsenal by egocarib

combines many enchanted weapons' visual effects mods

4/

search by categories in the nexus and sort by most endorsed.

i hope it helps

ps: what I love about this thread is that any on who needs something sticks around and checks every day if anyone responded to him, in the process he help others' request if he can

so i ask

master of disguise mod!? anyone?

thanks for your reply i think i'll work around Enchanted Arsenal's options

as of grimy utilities i don't think it has what i need , what i need is something rather simple generally i need it so i can use numpad 1,2,3 just like i use number button 1,2~6

about favourite quest/follower mod sometimes there's mods out there that they don't have much endorsement but fun just the same

for example i use a horses mod that it's developer gave it up along time ago since convenient horses mod showed up with a lot of options but i'd rather use the simple mod instead because i find convenient horses just too much complicated and a bit annoying to have that 5 seconds animation just to make the horse look at you,

in the simple mod calling the horse is by a power that is actually a whistle and if the horse is far the whistle becomes magical and actually consumes some magicka so the whistle could reach the horse and if he's like WAY too far the whistle is actually a summoning whistle that consumes alot of mana

quick and simple

Looking for a mod that adjusts the availablity of potions. Ideally, with seperate user-specified availability for each potion type. Playing a destruction mage & I find that I rarely use potions & have an excess of ingedients that I rarely use to make a potion, so would be good to make them less abundant & I would therefore value them when I come across one.

Looking for a mod that adjusts the availablity of potions. Ideally, with seperate user-specified availability for each potion type. Playing a destruction mage & I find that I rarely use potions & have an excess of ingedients that I rarely use to make a potion, so would be good to make them less abundant & I would therefore value them when I come across one.

i don't know what exactly do you mean but if your problem in caring alot of ingredients or potions well i think i have a mod that reduces the scrolls and potions' weight to 0.1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1036/?

not sure if there's one for ingredients but i think there's alot of mods that makes ingredients 0 weight (both are more likely cheating but 0.1 weight is fine for me)

Hello I really want the winter overhaul mod but I can't find a download link anywhere. Does anyone have the file and is willing to send it to me?

I don't want the newer enhanced landscapes mods as there is too many pre-requisites and the original winter overhaul mod is perfect for what I want.

i don't know what exactly do you mean but if your problem in caring a lot of ingredients or potions well i think i have a mod that reduces the scrolls and potions' weight to 0.1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1036/?

not sure if there's one for ingredients but i think there's a lot of mods that makes ingredients 0 weight (both are more likely cheating but 0.1 weight is fine for me)

Thankyou. That's not exactly what I'm after. Something that actually reduces the abundance of potions. So for example, if a stock-cell contained 4 potions then mod would remove 3 of them & only make one available to the player.