Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I'm hoping for a little help here... I'm assuming this is from a mod, but now most of the pottery in crypts, caves, and pretty much anywhere with a draugr now looks like this... and I know it shouldn't... but it is driving me INSANE and I'm hoping someone out there knows where this is coming from? un-installing re-installing isn't a option i'd like to take since i have 194 mods what are running perfectly otherwise, and with one of the last updates for NMM, I can't use the dates of when the mods were added since one of the updates made them all un-install and re-install... anyways any help you guys can give is REALLY appreciated!

Thanks

Hello! I am looking for a square or rectangular forge. I could swear that I saw one in a house mod but I don't remember which one. I do remember that as you came in the kitchen was on one side and the forge on the other. I also remember a fish tank.

Thanks in advance!

Jaxonz Outfitter

Recently one of my characters started going blind for about 2 minutes after killing enemies. I believe it started happening shortly after killing Volsung. Clearly this is not a vanilla effect, so I'm trying to figure out which mod is causing so I can research a cure. I get a status message that says something like "Blindness curse!" in the upper left hand corner of the screen. The only other mod I have that regularly puts status messages up there is Sands of Time, but searching through the forums posts for that mod yields no clues. I suppose I could do a pacifist playthrough since the character is an illusionist, but that could get rather tedious. I'd post my mod list, but it's rather long...