Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello!

So a few weeks ago, there was a mod uploaded that changed replaced Calder and Argis the Bulwark with female versions. I bookmarked it in my browser, intending to download it later. Unfortunately, when I went to download it (within a day or two), I found that it had been removed from the Nexus. Long story short, can anyone here recommend an alternative to said mod, or better yet, does anyone know if was uploaded elsewhere?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a mod in the Nexus of Skyrim to use an MCM menu to allow you to add modded weapons and armor from other mods that add it to your game to other enemies. I forgot what the mod was called and would really love to use it. You didn't need the use of a leveled list in that respect anyways.

I still haven't been able to find it. I wonder if it was taken down...don't know why it would've been taken down.

Hopefully this is the right thread. I found a follower who has some epic teeth, and I'm wondering if those are a mod or a mesh strictly for her?

http://modimages.dysintropi.me/index.php/Third-Party-Mod-Screenshots/Jinpachiro-Bonapart/Kaassi/LyuazlA

A playable Saber race would be awesome. Even if it is just an item that makes them saber. Can someone help?

Help me identify this mod? I installed it somewhere in my 385+ mod setup and must have missed that it had quests at game launch. I simply can't stand quests firing at character creation and want to figure out which one it is and be rid of it. I've deactivated a bunch of things trying to identify it, but I'm afraid to mess around too much when I have a relatively stable setup with this many mods. I have searched Nexus, I have searched Google, I am having no luck.

Two quests launch at new game start:

"Unfortunate Investment" talk to Vittorio and

"Heist Preparation" talk to Erik

Help?

Help me identify this mod? I installed it somewhere in my 385+ mod setup and must have missed that it had quests at game launch. I simply can't stand quests firing at character creation and want to figure out which one it is and be rid of it. I've deactivated a bunch of things trying to identify it, but I'm afraid to mess around too much when I have a relatively stable setup with this many mods. I have searched Nexus, I have searched Google, I am having no luck.

Help?

make another thread and post your load order

Help?

If you say so. It's a hell of a load order.

I'm looking for a mod I can use with Requiem and iNeed that will either remove food/drink from stuff like barrels around towns, or at least make it stealing? I know these sort of mods exist but can't seem to find them.

I am trying to make playing begger from the start feel very brutal and hard, but one pass of looting crap from barrels around the city and I have food and water for a week..

Hi there guys.

I am looking for mod that adds CBBE compatible leggings, trousers, tank tops, shirts and so on to the game. That kind when you can mix them whatever way you like.

Edited by IHAHAK