Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello..... I have been searching for the Brutish Argonian mod and it seems to have been wiped from the face of the Earth!!!

Does anyone know of a way I can find and download it?

or if someone has it can you upload it somewhere I can get it??

NVM

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm looking for a specific armor and I'm pretty sure its some from some mod because I cannot find it anywhere on the skyrim wikia. It's called the night mother's embrace. Here are some screenshots of it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607803230

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607792047

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607803373

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=607803458

Isn't the night mothers embrace a grey version of the Triss armor?

it sure looks like it, thanks for finding me a similar set because I honestly just liked how it looked. Still curious where the hell this armor come from tho lol. is there a way to find out what mod it came from using console commands or something?

Hey Mod Detectives. I'm looking for a small spell mod that added a few nature-themed spells. The one I specifically remember was a Wall (i.e. Wall of Flames, Frost, etc) type-spell that generated miniature trees. If I remember right, they look like smaller versions of the restored Gildergreen tree in Whiterun and I THINK they did poison damage by proximity.

The spells MIGHT have been obtained in the Eldergleam Sanctuary but I'm not sure; all I remember is the Wall of Trees spell described above. Also, it specifically ISN'T the Nature Spell Pack.

Edited by Kyuukei

Gahariet, have you tried the Orc Race Replacer/Enhancer by Ratrace?

Nah, still too barbie-doll for me. I'm looking for something that makes the females look... Well, I guess more like the males, would be a good way to put it. The Orcs are meant to be ugly, they're meant to look intimidating and brutish. I'm not gonna be intimidated by a barbie doll, even one holding an axe that can cleave me in two.

But I'm guessing it's pretty likely that such a mod doesn't exist.

Hey Mod Detectives. I'm looking for a small spell mod that added a few nature-themed spells. The one I specifically remember was a Wall (i.e. Wall of Flames, Frost, etc) type-spell that generated miniature trees. If I remember right, they look like smaller versions of the restored Gildergreen tree in Whiterun and I THINK they did poison damage by proximity.

The spells MIGHT have been obtained in the Eldergleam Sanctuary but I'm not sure; all I remember is the Wall of Trees spell described above. Also, it specifically ISN'T the Nature Spell Pack.

I have used a spell like that from the Midas Magic Evolved mod but I don't really know another mod besides the Nature Spell Pack.....

I noticed that practically all Dwemer-styled houses still have rather punch-in-the-eye clashing Nord style forges and workbenches. I know that from a design PoV it's easier to use vanilla assets, but if you take over an old Dwemer ruin into your own home, I'd hope the built-in crafting stations are in Dwemer style, what with being from their time and all, and Dawnguard DOES add the Aetherial Forge as an example of Dwemer forge. Smelters and the like would probably have to be custom-made though...

Anyway, that's what I wanted to know - if any mods out there actually bothered to make custom Dwemer meshes and textures for things like tanning racks and workbenches. Sorry for bothering.