Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This more of a mod I am trying to find exist rather then one I forgotten the name of....

Ok, so I think combat in Skyrim is a bit robotic and slow, I am looking for a mod to replace this.

I DO NOT MEAN COMBAT ANIMATIONS

What I am looking for is a mod that adds more then *Robotic Slash* *Robotic Block* Ect

Rather I wonder if there is a mod that makes the combat feel more like Star Wars the Force Unleash

Basically I am sick of battles being decided on who has a more better sword

So, again I wonder if there is a mod that makes you spin and slash while doing aerobatic tricks at high speeds with combos like a Jedi or Ninja on steroids, or maybe Warframe styled

I recently saw a mod review video on Youtube that featured the mod Enhanced Lights and FX and fell in love with it because it specifically has something I have been wanting for years, which is bright sun beams coming in through interior windows. The problem is that this mod requires you to have both DLC's and I only have Dragonborn, not Dawnguard. I was wondering if there is an alternative mod out there somewhere that i'm missing, can anyone suggest anything to me? I've looked all over the Nexus as well as other sites and can't find anything comparable. CoT doesn't do the same thing and I used to use a mod for dynamic shadows and striping but it became very out dated and also doesn't have the sun beam through window affect i'm looking for.

Can anyone help me find these two armor mods:

23525-1-1346658770.jpg

23525-2-1346658771.jpg

61835-3-1421689953.jpg

Also, if anyone recognises another armor, that I can't seem to find now... It was Orcish female armor or something, but redesigned and revealing. The main picture was an orc wearing a Forsworn headdress and the armor, with a bright environment. Cheers

Also, if anyone recognises another armor, that I can't seem to find now... It was Orcish female armor or something, but redesigned and revealing. The main picture was an orc wearing a Forsworn headdress and the armor, with a bright environment. Cheers

I don't recognize the pictured ones, but I think the other one you describe is Ghorza's Armor by Atomec

This more of a mod I am trying to find exist rather then one I forgotten the name of....

Ok, so I think combat in Skyrim is a bit robotic and slow, I am looking for a mod to replace this.

I DO NOT MEAN COMBAT ANIMATIONS

What I am looking for is a mod that adds more then *Robotic Slash* *Robotic Block* Ect

Rather I wonder if there is a mod that makes the combat feel more like Star Wars the Force Unleash

Basically I am sick of battles being decided on who has a more better sword

So, again I wonder if there is a mod that makes you spin and slash while doing aerobatic tricks at high speeds with combos like a Jedi or Ninja on steroids, or maybe Warframe styled

looks for blocking animation pack, archery overhaul and dual wield parrying, samurai killmoves, maybe tk dodge to. will change the looks and play of combat a lot. The spells from envoys end and blood marked are pretty OP and make you super fast. There's a lot of perk overhauls and combat/magic overhauls aswel, that you might want to look into.

Also look for telekineses and make the damage of it higher with eg. skytweak

Edited by laiilaiiheii

Does anyone know if there's a mod that lists the cheats for Skyrim in game? Im only asking because I hate going between the web on my laptop and playing Skyrim or using up my phones battery just to find cheats to enter.

You could download journal of the dragonborn and copy paste em all in there.

Or, plugin another monitor. load your cheats there. you can scroll the page while your in-game

Edited by laiilaiiheii

I recently saw a mod review video on Youtube that featured the mod Enhanced Lights and FX and fell in love with it because it specifically has something I have been wanting for years, which is bright sun beams coming in through interior windows. The problem is that this mod requires you to have both DLC's and I only have Dragonborn, not Dawnguard. I was wondering if there is an alternative mod out there somewhere that i'm missing, can anyone suggest anything to me? I've looked all over the Nexus as well as other sites and can't find anything comparable. CoT doesn't do the same thing and I used to use a mod for dynamic shadows and striping but it became very out dated and also doesn't have the sun beam through window affect i'm looking for.

You should really consider switching to the legendary edition. many mods need all the dlc's. You'll also be able to install the unofficial legendary edition patch.

I use elfx myself and don't think there is a version without just dawnguard.

Maybe it's possible to edit it in the creation kit if your up to the task.

Is Skyrim with just dragonborn even available on steam?

Edited by laiilaiiheii

I don't recognize the pictured ones, but I think the other one you describe is Ghorza's Armor by Atomec

Thank you very much. That is indeed the armor! Cheers