Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi guys haha, so i just reinstalled skyrim on my new computer and need to redownload all my mods. I had a mod that gave me a two hand greatsword that had a emerald like jewel at the end of the pomel and it wasnt the eragon zaroc sword mod either. i dont know what it was ive downloaded all the sword mods like bobs armory, jsswords and immersive weapons to no avail i think it was from a newer mod and looked like something from the witcher it was very high quality and detailed and almost positive came in a pack and i wanna say the name of the sword was like emerald greatsword but i dont really remember

Could it be this one ?: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13665/?

Edit: the sampler pic shows a big two handed sword with an emerald.

Edited by wolfsangeleyes

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys haha, so i just reinstalled skyrim on my new computer and need to redownload all my mods. I had a mod that gave me a two hand greatsword that had a emerald like jewel at the end of the pomel and it wasnt the eragon zaroc sword mod either. i dont know what it was ive downloaded all the sword mods like bobs armory, jsswords and immersive weapons to no avail i think it was from a newer mod and looked like something from the witcher it was very high quality and detailed and almost positive came in a pack and i wanna say the name of the sword was like emerald greatsword but i dont really remember

Could it be this one ?: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13665/?

Edit: the sampler pic shows a big two handed sword with an emerald.

no thats not quite the one im afraid it looked a lot like the greatsword in this pic complete with a similar sheath but it had a green jem or emerald on the pommel and i think the handle might have been red as well74575-0-1459343230.jpg

Edited by Ravenna2222

I went through my save games and i so happened to save a game in the prerfect position haha here is the sword but i have no idea where its from does anyone know what mod this is?13087333_1058460704215624_33720938832802

Great that you found a pic, that will hopefully narrow down your search.

Could it be from LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39870/?

Under the files section, there's an optional file:

DragonBling weapons: adds ruby, emerald or sapphire pommel stones to the Dragonbone meshes (DG only

I"m looking fo4r somethign that can help me quickly store items in a container of my choice.

Maybe the extra inventory keys from my Storage Helpers mod? It adds "Put Most", "All of Item", and "From Top" keys to the container menus. It requires SkyUI because it allows you to use the inventory filters to help choose which items get transferred.