Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a player home mod, the entrance was on the west side of mountain near High Hrothgaurd. It had ghost NPCs, an arena, a elevator that went to the top of the throat of the world. He had a teleport spell that would take you to the front door. Had a jukebox system with some modern music, and a loot transfer system that put "stations" around Skyrim that would transport back to the main house.

Thanks for any help.

Hello!

I recently did a clean install, and i seem to lost a texture replacer mod that really want back

all i have to go off of is an image though :/

to clarify i'm looking for the replacer mod that makes the cultist mask look like this (be warned large picture!):

72850_20160520023450_1.png?dl=1

All help uis greatly appreciated!

There are a couple very old mods that remove or lessen the horrid vampire eye/face changes, but I was wondering if any specific mod/combination of mods was recommended as the best/safest method. I half expected Better Vampires to even have this as a feature by now but apparently not, any thoughts?

I vaguely remember there being a way to prevent all changes by replacing the vampire appearance files with your standard characters appearance files or some such, but it was quite literally a couple years ago and I don't at all remember the specifics of that trick.

Hey guys, a while back I downloaded a Skyrim mod that changed the values of items with the intent of realism, where they thought it was absurd that a legendary item created by a Daedric Prince could cost as much as a piece of ordinary armor. I think the mod brought prices more in line with Morrowind, and if I recall correctly, the example used was the Hide of the Savior, which sold for 150,000 septims in Morrowind, but only 2,500 in Skyrim. I like this a lot, because it makes these legendary items truly feel legendary. If anyone remembers this item, I'll love you forever because I cannot find it on google.

Hey guys, a while back I downloaded a Skyrim mod that changed the values of items with the intent of realism, where they thought it was absurd that a legendary item created by a Daedric Prince could cost as much as a piece of ordinary armor. I think the mod brought prices more in line with Morrowind, and if I recall correctly, the example used was the Hide of the Savior, which sold for 150,000 septims in Morrowind, but only 2,500 in Skyrim. I like this a lot, because it makes these legendary items truly feel legendary. If anyone remembers this item, I'll love you forever because I cannot find it on google.

maybe this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37383/?

Guys, is there somewhere a mod that would make it possible to play as two or more characters? For example, playing as a dragonborn warrior while having a companion non-dragonborn mage to whom I could talk to and change into his perspective while sharing the same quest progression but having different looks, inventory and of course perks and so on.

maybe this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37383/?

No, unfortunately. I saw that one while looking but the one I'm looking for used a daedric artifact as the example in its description. Thank you for responding though.