Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know if there's a mod that allows the player to extinguish torches without the use of the water arrow mod? I was thinking like some sort of spell that creates a gust of wind or something which makes the torch go out.

My sneak mod allows the player to spit it out. You are free to exchange the spit projectile for a fus projectile and remove every other change with tes5edit. That will achieve what you're after.

Anyone know of a mod that has a shield taunt in it? Maybe a perk mod or part of a larger mod. It needs to actually taunt, not just play the animation.

Edited by Elias555

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that handles food consumption and health in the following way ?

Food does not increase health of player, but failing to eat results in a degrading MAX health. E.g. you fail to eat for 3 days (starvation level) and your max health is 30% of what it was.

If I'm not mistaken this is similar to how Fallout 4 handles health with respect to radiation.

Ok so im not lazy i was looking for this one for a while. Its a mod that came out a while back that basicly overhouled the character creation. i had it on my old pc but my hard drive went up Help? Thanx

nevermind I found its raceMenu.

lmao

Still looking for this:

Anyone know of a mod that has a shield taunt in it? Maybe a perk mod or part of a larger mod. It needs to actually taunt, not just play the animation.

Edited by Elias555

Ok so im not lazy i was looking for this one for a while. Its a mod that came out a while back that basicly overhouled the character creation. i had it on my old pc but my hard drive went up Help? Thanx

lmao

Still looking for this:

dont repost the same thing again dude. if you didnt get a reply then no one knows of one. it may not even exist so you should request it instead.

lmao

Still looking for this:

dont repost the same thing again dude. if you didnt get a reply then no one knows of one. it may not even exist so you should request it instead.

Don't tell me what to do. I didn't repost the same thing, I posted an edit and an update to my post otherwise it would've just been me laughing. First post was an edit too.

Is there a mod that makes you learn spells (and maybe other abilities) on level up, instead of reading spell tomes and buying perks?

I was wondering if there was a mod like this because, if it was customizable, we could then program our own builds and play the game more naturally with it (instead of having to constantly police yourself to avoid doing stuff that is not in tone with the build you chose).

It would be even better if we could share these builds through a .xml file or whatever worked best for this scenario.

Is there a mod that makes you learn spells (and maybe other abilities) on level up, instead of reading spell tomes and buying perks?

I was wondering if there was a mod like this because, if it was customizable, we could then program our own builds and play the game more naturally with it (instead of having to constantly police yourself to avoid doing stuff that is not in tone with the build you chose).

It would be even better if we could share these builds through a .xml file or whatever worked best for this scenario.

Perkus Maxmimus and Autodidact Wizard. Don't think they're customizable without going into the CK.