Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any mod that changes the ice crystal magic effect that you get from using spells like frostbite? Want something better than pic related

http://i.imgur.com/KPAyUs0.jpg

Or if there is a way to completely remove that effect that would be great as well

Is there a mod anywhere which has a female version of the sort of top you see on the male master mage clothes or the male merchant clothes? That simple t-neck top with a light vest on it? Don't care what the bottom is.

EDIT: Or, alternately, is there a mod which adds plain vests or coats as an accessory slot item?

Edited by SmedleyDButler

Is there a mod for creature poses? Something like halo's poses for animals?

I'm going for screen-archery but it would be much easier if the creatures pose on command. It's pretty annoying to wait for a sabrecat laying down and switching off its ai via console.

Hey guys,

I played a spell package mod a couple years back and I can't for the life of me find it.

There was a backpack full of spells left by a wizard just beside the door the Riverwood Trader. The specific spell I'm looking for was a Ward that could absorb incoming enemy spells, charge up, and then release a force push back at the enemy (technically, an Unrelenting Force shout).

Does this mod/spell ring any bells? Would it be easier to just make this in the creation kit? If so, are there any guides on how to do that? I'm somewhat familiar with CK.

Thanks!!

EDIT

NEVERMIND I f*#@ING FOUND IT- Advanced Alteration. s#*! took me five hours to find- WHAT IS MY LIFE?! AAAHHHHHHHHH!

Edited by TheSundanceGuy

Hi!
I would love to find one armor mod I used when I was playing Skyrim back in the day. The thing is my description of it will be rather poor as I do not remember anything and I do not actually expect anyone to be able to find it. But you people are very smart in here, I might get lucky. I will try to give as much detail as I can remember (trust me, it will be near to nothing lol), but still.

- it was a female armor mod
- I was using the UNP body, so it was most likely UNP / UNPB as well.
- it was sort of a demonic / vampiric armor set, mostly black with red accent here and there.
- light armor, craftable only
- I think most (if not all) parts of the armor were craftable under the "OTHER" section at the forge
- black high heels, fishnet stockings and most notably gloves with fanged fingertips.
- black collar with red accent.
- a necklace, a flawless diamond was needed to craft it if I remember corectly
- there were weird symbols when looking at it in the inventory so I guess it was Russian-made or something like that and the alphabet just didnt appear correctly.
- it is not on nexusmods if I remember correctly
- once you unequipped one part of the armor (gloves) the whole armor disappeared (this might also help someone).
- whoever created it was kinda famous in the modding community (yeah, I am almost 100% certain it was russian)

- saw it in a youtube video but I have been looking for it since forever now and I cant find it.
- a bit similar to the [LB] Lady Bat outfit, I would say

Edited by kubinocs

I found a mod a couple days ago that added a chest outside jails to be use like a fence, to launder stolen goods, i dont remember if it was a mod that did only that or it was a feature of some mod, i tried looking for it -i will still look for it- but i cant seem to find it. HALP PLIS

I found a mod a couple days ago that added a chest outside jails to be use like a fence, to launder stolen goods, i dont remember if it was a mod that did only that or it was a feature of some mod, i tried looking for it -i will still look for it- but i cant seem to find it. HALP PLIS

nvm, it was from a perk mod, probably sperg, and i already have it xD

Is there a mod that makes FOOD a BETTER alternative to POTIONS?

I'm not interested in healing over time, but I want cooked food to heal me instantly, like potions, but for more than max. 10 points and for more than potions. I searched over two hours, but I didn't find anything.

Thanks!