Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that lets you start as a volkihar vampire? I have alternate start and the new beginnings add on for it and those let you start as a generic vampire, but I am looking for a mod to start as a volkihar vampire. I thought I stumbled on one before (it lets you start in the castle, immediately after harkon transforms you) but I cannot find it again. don't know if i am just imagining things or what.

Thanks,

Gunther

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it.

Edited by gunther rall

Hey! Since the release of Skyrim SE, I've decided to pick up Skyrim again. Sadly the SE keeps messing up my saves, so I'm going to just enjoy the original for now. I've reinstalled most of my favourite mods already, but there's one in particular I can't find anymore. It was a mod that introduced lots of mesh mash-ups of all the vanilla armours, so that for example five bandits wearing leather armour all had slight variations on the vanilla leather and thus looked different.

Hey! Since the release of Skyrim SE, I've decided to pick up Skyrim again. Sadly the SE keeps messing up my saves, so I'm going to just enjoy the original for now. I've reinstalled most of my favourite mods already, but there's one in particular I can't find anymore. It was a mod that introduced lots of mesh mash-ups of all the vanilla armours, so that for example five bandits wearing leather armour all had slight variations on the vanilla leather and thus looked different.

its probably not the same one you had before (it uses more than just vanilla assets) but here is something similar: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

Hey! Since the release of Skyrim SE, I've decided to pick up Skyrim again. Sadly the SE keeps messing up my saves, so I'm going to just enjoy the original for now. I've reinstalled most of my favourite mods already, but there's one in particular I can't find anymore. It was a mod that introduced lots of mesh mash-ups of all the vanilla armours, so that for example five bandits wearing leather armour all had slight variations on the vanilla leather and thus looked different.[/size]

I could be wrong but doesnt Immersive Armors do what you described?

its probably not the same one you had before (it uses more than just vanilla assets) but here is something similar: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

That's the one, thanks! It's been a long time and it seems to have gone in a somewhat different direction since I last used it. Or I just remembered it wrong.

Hello! First time poster. I'm creating a master thief build right now for regular skyrim. I'm trying to think of a mod I saw a while back. It was something like hand placed loot in regular houses, palaces etc. and I think the loot that was being placed was like golden urns and candlesticks like the ones you can steal in the thieves guilds' quests. To try and make robbing regular houses and other places more viable. Thanks for all ya'lls' help!

is there a mod that stops time for everyone except me like the slow time shout except it completly stops time not slow it if that doesnt exist at least a mod that slows time a lot

You can download the dishonored mod called gifts of the outsider there's a bend time skill that will slow down time for everyone but you. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35564/?