Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hopefully this is not too obscure.

I had a mod installed, I don't know which one it was, but...

When I would open the console with ~ and click on a character or an item, I could press the Tab and bring up an info panel for that object. On the right side of the screen it would show the name of the object, the ID and the Form ID, and which .esp file it was from. On the left side of the screen it would show a big info panel about a NPCs stats.

This was very useful for identifying which .esp files had broken resources.

Does anyone know which mod this was?

this it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot for the life of me track this mod down. I stumbled across it recently, but haven't been able to find it since. It was a mod that caused your character to sweat when they would do anything like run, battle, cast spells, etc. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

I cannot for the life of me track this mod down. I stumbled across it recently, but haven't been able to find it since. It was a mod that caused your character to sweat when they would do anything like run, battle, cast spells, etc. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

google Immersive Sweating

Found it! Kicking myself now... Thanks so much!

Found it! Kicking myself now... Thanks so much!

no prob