Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably a long shot, but i installed ece and racemenu and they both worked before i had to switch hard drives. not sure how i did it honestly but all the sliders from ece and ece more sliders mod worked with the racemenu. all the forums ive read say its not possible, but i lnow with previous versions it was. does anyone use both? not seperately either, i can do that

this is probably a long shot, but i installed ece and racemenu and they both worked before i had to switch hard drives. not sure how i did it honestly but all the sliders from ece and ece more sliders mod worked with the racemenu. all the forums ive read say its not possible, but i lnow with previous versions it was. does anyone use both? not seperately either, i can do that

Wrong thread. Go make your own

Here is my second search.

The mod I am looking for is an NPC overhaul mod. It changed Hulda, Delphine, and women like that. I know for certain that the .esp file was

sky ladies.esp

It's definitely not the SKY Girls series, or one of the Bijin mods, Ordinary Women, the Babes mods or NPCs of Dibella, It seemed like an older mod and it gave Irileth horrible shaggy red hair.

Is there a true Archer followers prefer female ... Yes I know there are plenty of mods that say archers but they are not when I try them in combat next thing i know they start throwing fire balls or go tank mode and blaze into combat with a dagger.

Please don't say Aela from the companions she one of the worst archers in the game and, yes of course don't answer make it myself smh... If I could mod I would. Any help or mod like this here or other forums I would like to know.

Thank you for your time.

It's not a request and not the wrong thread Qwertyzeldar.

meadyaon, maybe this is to your liking:

bone bikini armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70376/?
or maybe Skeleton armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62948/?

I'm trying to find this mod I used to have- it was similar to Haven Bag, in that you had a portable player home, only it was in a tiny wooden chest that you had to drop on the ground and select in order to get inside, and it had displays for almost all the various artifacts in the game.