Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello community!

I'm hoping to either get in touch with the author of fire and ice overhaul. It has been hidden on the nexus for I think 2-3 years I have the file and I want to upload it if this is allowed?

According to reddit the reason for the creator hiding and removing his files from nexus was that he seemed upset with the content here on the nexus or there was some kind of dispute between the mod author and trolls on his mod page.

The author's username I think is Apollodown

Those are still technically Apollodown's assets, so you would just have to get permission to upload them and/or take over the mod. It does happen on occasion, and there is a system in place for curating mods no longer wanted by the authors, but as always, those authors have to give permission.

Since Immersive Weapons aren't ported, which I liked quite a lot in LE, what alternative you would suggest?

Why not just port them over yourself? All that mod is is a bunch of textures and meshes and an esp file. You can find a good description of how to do this by Sharlikran here.

:)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some mods for SE version which I had no luck finding myself yet and some mod recommendations:

1). Mod that makes all vampires burn in ashes on death (maybe with certain kill conditions).

2). Dawnguard (dual handed) Battleaxe and more expanded Dawnguard arsenal in general.

3). Small mod that lets me enchant weapons with Sun magic damage type, maybe with couple of small spell additions too.

4). Which weapon collection mod you would recommend? Since Immersive Weapons aren't ported, which I liked quite a lot in LE, what alternative you would suggest? I'm into lore-friendly stuff, not overpowered or too fancy looking. Would be great if it contains Dawnguard or Silver weaponry expansions (than point 2 gets irrelevant in that case).

5). Any combat enhancer mods you can recommend? Not something too script heavy but dynamic?

6). Are there any specific spell packs or ritual mods tied to occultism/satanism/daedrism? It's hard to describe what I want exactly, just something dark, sinister and disturbing in terms of powers my character can possess not tied to vampirism or lycanthropy. Blood Magic?...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH Sun damage! I like it. I'll make it when I have the time. I love doing witchblade style stuff. I've made a few combat modifiers that change the game quite a bit without that much script - they're not exactly the Skyrim version of ACE3 for Arma 3, but they are somewhat game-changing. Here they are:

Less Omnipotent Dragonborn - More Useful Alchemy

Armor Rework

Oh, and if you have a fire in your belly to hunt vampires and sent them back to their shitty romance novels, take a look at this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i came across a picture of a follower/companion from oblivion (the one on the right side of the pic). both of them shown apparently came from a mod called "abriael humans". I'm unsure whether they were implemented into a skyrim mod somewhere? if not, does anyone know a companion mod that looks similar to the girl on the right?

-Thanks

Oblivion_Mods_Companions.jpg