⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for a mod that adds knapsacks, primarily a armor mod that adds multiple armors/items because I don't have any mods that specifically adds knapsacks. Also, maybe there's a way to remove the knapsacks through other ways? Help is appreciated

Edit: I found the culprit, Wet and Cold adds knapsacks for some reason

Edited by VirusX76

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there still a mod that introduces a poses menu to racemenu by expired? I remember there being one, but can't for the life of me remember what it's called. With the fine adjustments possible, being able to t-pose my character without a large poses mod I'll never use otherwise would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

I played once with a mod that added an enchanted against undeads. It was basically increase damage depending on how many undeads you kill with it. It carryed a kill count telling how much undeads you had killed so far.
I think it was in an enchantments pack but i cn´t remember wich...
Anyone knows?

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I used, a couple of games ago, an Oldrim mod which included the NPCs Magik and Magik's Assistant in the Bannered Mare, Whiterun and Magiks Assistant in the Winking Skeever in Solitude. Trouble is I am starting a new playthrough but cannot find the mod, or even remember the name of the mod, that contains these characters. I would be most grateful for any help that can be offered.

Edit: Thank you to everyone who looked for Ma'giik for me. I have now found the Mod again "More Interesting Loot for Skyrim" by GhengisBob.

Hello everyone. Looking for a mod which adds bushels (barrels) of gold. FPI gallery have those, but the barrels are not shown in the gallery and can't be placed via console. The Northern Cardinal also have them, but there's no way I can move them or copy or etc. not through the console nor the Jaxons positioner.

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I used, a couple of games ago, an Oldrim mod which included the NPCs Magik and Magik's Assistant in the Bannered Mare, Whiterun and Magiks Assistant in the Winking Skeever in Solitude. Trouble is I am starting a new playthrough but cannot find the mod, or even remember the name of the mod, that contains these characters. I would be most grateful for any help that can be offered.

That's from "More Interesting Loot For Skyrim." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48869

Hello,

Im looking for the armor mod that both of the mannequins in the attached image are wearing, i had the mod years ago, and i just started playing again a few nights ago. I happened upon this image in the dovakin wardrobe mod page and it jogged my memory of the outfits, i just don't know where to actually get them.

Thanks!

Edit: the image is actually too big so heres a link from the dovakin wardrobe mod where i found it.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/11444-2-1331805568.jpg

Edit 2 lol : Didnt realize i could just click the link image button.

11444-2-1331805568.jpg

40038-5-1414162272.jpg

So I know this style is from KS Hairdos, but I've been scrolling through the pictures of KS and cannot find the match. I dont know if I'm just blind or passing it over, or what. I think this was from Bijin Warmaidens, the older version of Lydia. I just want the name of the hairstyle. Please help lol