Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm looking for a mod with a Black Cape but i can't find it, I've had it before but don't know the name. It's compatible with all armors. If u look for it in the console it's "Black Robes" you create it on the Tanning Rack in-game. My game is totally stupid right now, items are deleted and some items' names change into Italian (Want help with that too) The robe/cape is one of the items that has been deleted. I can still find it in the console but when i add it, it doesn't show in the inventory. Edited by Cazarovius

Lately I've been thinking of starting a new game with a Pirate character in mind. Does anyone here know of any good mods that include pirate gear, or at the very least, gear that looks very pirate-y? The only gear currently in the game close enough to what I'm thinking of is the Alik'r warrior garb and their curved swords.

Is there a mod that import / export face in Skyrim?

Or tell me whether there is any ongoing projects related to face copy.

Additionally, I remembered the functionality in Wrye Bash of face import/export in oblivion.

Does it work in Skyrim? I've never used Wrye bash since Skyrim, so curious whether it solves face copy problem.