Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

there are a couple merchant mods out there. the ones that have more gold that type. I mean I could just type in hmm you know that code thing but I want to immerse myself more into the game and looking for a good merchant mod. My question is which one do you all prefer?

I like the Rich Merchants mod myself. You have the option of each merchant having either 2000 or 10000 gold.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=769

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that stops NPC from taunting while the kill camera cut scene is running.

I recall reading a mod description that silenced NPC during the kill animation with the exception of the dying sounds.

The one thing I can't recall is it's name and if it was for Skyrim or for another game...

Does it exist or am I simply recalling incorrect memory fragments :rolleyes:

I'm looking for 2 things that could possibly be reasonable to package into the same mod, but doesn't matter either way

1. The ability to set handiness, pick either left hand or right hand dominant or maybe even ambidextrous.

2. A mod that allows you to see your off hand (non-shield) weapon while sheathed and to see it's sheath when drawn.

I figure they both probably require setting new points in the skeleton as well as probably some work in animations with the off hand / left handed 2hand weapons.

I've seen a couple people request something similar to this but I can't find any posts or mods that currently address it.

Isn't there a mod someplace that allows you to change the stats of say, iron armor, to those of another, such as daedric, while keeping the looks of the iron? It allowed you to do this through an in-game interface, but I can't find it.

Well, since the user doesn't responds and i don't have the slightest idea how it might be named, i'll ask the forum.

Does anybody got an idea from what mod this outfit is from ?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=64084

Regards

Acran

Edited by acran2004

A sort of modified dragon armor?

Anyway, is there any mod that fixes masked helmets and hoods to beast races? Like the Dragon Priest Masks? I'm willing to try and do a fix myself, but I have to learn stuff first...

Is there such mod that lets me consume one of my many a health/stamina/whatever potions when I press hotkey. I have dozens of health potions of different value and it's a pain to always favorite again and again after using one potion. So kinda like a mod that groups health potions into single category which I can then hotkey or something.