Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there,

I am looking for a mod that improves the Skills interface. Anything that make it a bit more usable on the PC, maybe makes it more static , and disables the terrible animations when trying to allocate skill points.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the various plant life around Skyrim and in interiors cells "regrow" faster. I hate harvesting the plantlife in a house or around the world just to have a barren looking landscape or ugly house. Do you know of one? Thank you very much for your time, effort and this thread.

Sincerely,

Hjeblome

I did a search on that image and the only other place I can find it or anything even remotely like it is from a deviantART user named Gelvuun's, he cites the pose the character is using as http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10870 and named the picture itself soul of the sword.

What armor is this?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/1938701-1333358181.jpg

Very relevant to my interests.

Hail and well met, detectives of mods.

I've been looking for hours now, but I can't find trace of this mod, so I turn to you for help.

It's a lvl'ing mod, designed to slow it all down, but where it differs from the rest, is that it raised the cap to 100, and reduced the gain each lvl.

So less hp/magicka/stamina/carry weight pr lvl, but more lvl's.

It also lowered the exp bonus of the stones.

I really enjoyed this mod, but a re-installation of skyrim sees me without now, and I can't find it again...

Anyone recognise this, and know what it was called?

Humble regards.

- Muppet

Is there a mod that lets you transform in and out of werewolf form at will?

I think it was that way in morrowind, ring on = beast form, ring off = human.

If anybody could help me out with this I would very much so appreciate it.

I am looking for a mod or a mod creator who will make a mod for nightingale and/or guild master armor.

it is ridiculous to me that generic elven armor, when I use my smith ability, potion, and enchanted items is BETTER than these unique armors. I just buffed up my elven armor and nightingale armor....the elven is like 112 and the nightingale is like 92. I am playing on the level above normal...I am needing that better armor class.

helps?