Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone knows of a mod which addresses the amount of enchant skill XP you gain while creating enchanted items?

I've seen the mods which overhaul the skill trees and reduce the buffs to skills like enchanting (which look great and I will be installing asap!), but really I'm looking for something that makes the skill levelling work like alchemy and the 1.5 smithing. Ie. Amount of XP varies depending on the value of the crafted item.

I've been looking at the CK wiki and found the commands for adding skill XP, but I'm having no luck finding where exactly they get called as a result of performing the skill (ie after creating an enchanted item).

Any help much appreciated. =)

Edited by robdood

Oh and, I'm looking to find or create a mod that modifies the control input required to execute power attacks; specifically I'd like to either reduce the length of time you hold the button, or change it to a double click/press.

I'd also like to marry that up with some tweaks to the stamina gauge, which I'd love to work just like Dark/Demon's Souls.

Back near when the game first released there was a HD re-texture of the Nightengale armor that was super clean and I believe black with silver trim. I'm looking to acquire this again, as well as the mod that makes them disenchants them allowing my own enchants to be applied.

Thanks!

I was wondering if there were any mods along the lines of Actors in Charge from Oblivion. I've checked out dovahkiin relaxes too, but it just doesn't have what im looking for. More or less i'm looking for a mod that allows the player to move and control your character while the flying camera command is active. Any suggestions?

I was wondering if there were any mods along the lines of Actors in Charge from Oblivion. I've checked out dovahkiin relaxes too, but it just doesn't have what im looking for. More or less i'm looking for a mod that allows the player to move and control your character while the flying camera command is active. Any suggestions?

Maybe this will help: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10431

Back near when the game first released there was a HD re-texture of the Nightengale armor that was super clean and I believe black with silver trim. I'm looking to acquire this again, as well as the mod that makes them disenchants them allowing my own enchants to be applied.

Thanks!

Is it the Black Sacrament armor you are looking for... at any rate it's a great armor set.