Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an eye mod the other day that had some really interesting styles in them and now I cant find it! Unfortunately I dont have any pics...

BUT I do remember at least two or three of the styles!

They had stars on the right side of the eyes, kinda like Miss Anthrope's mystic eyes have that window reflection.

Another style had swirls inside the iris and the last had...

anime-like lens-flare-spots in them.

Has anyone made a mod that let's you combine spells like in the game Magicka?

Like, if I have a fire spell in one hand and lightning in the other, can the dual cast become a completely new spell combining the properties of both? I could've sworn I've seen a video of it.

I found an eye mod the other day that had some really interesting styles in them and now I cant find it! Unfortunately I dont have any pics...

BUT I do remember at least two or three of the styles!

They had stars on the right side of the eyes, kinda like Miss Anthrope's mystic eyes have that window reflection.

Another style had swirls inside the iris and the last had...

anime-like lens-flare-spots in them.

Are you talking about the eyes included with the Univision Face? [Eye pic]

Trying to find a Lightning mod. Does neone know of any anywhere? If there isnt one, I had a great idea! Make a lightning mod that is actually dangerous!!! A possibility of a random strike hitting the player! Or maybe extreme weather effects such as tornados or tropical storms, etc. Nothing too crazy though.