We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Rune from the Thieves Guild

Guy97

So now that I am on my second play through and in the Thieves Guild again, I was talking to Rune, and he brought up that rock and finding out about his past. I never found anything on my last character about Rune, but this time around I was going to search all around Solitude coasts for any clues. Before I searched, I was wanting to see if anyone had found the ship he had been in when it recked, or any clues about him.

So now that I am on my second play through and in the Thieves Guild again, I was talking to Rune, and he brought up that rock and finding out about his past. I never found anything on my last character about Rune, but this time around I was going to search all around Solitude coasts for any clues. Before I searched, I was wanting to see if anyone had found the ship he had been in when it recked, or any clues about him.

Yes, Maul is his father.

I'd check the UESP to see what you can find for the clues. Alas I don't have Skyrim yet, I can't help you. I'll ask my friend since he did this quest line and get back to you.