The Most Obvious Choice for Marriage

Evilslay3r5

Beauty Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most beautiful, how beautiful is Anise?

• Her beauty is far too great for a simple numerical comparison.
    • No one may know my secret.
    • I used to be a Hagraven like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I forgot the full implications of what a public poll is, but now that I realised I'm going to go back and change my response. Sorry, man, buuuut, uh... your wife is hideous. Just my opinion. Perhaps I lack taste in women... after all, I married a Nord, buuuut... yeah. She looks like someone put wrinkly paper over a Draugr.

Oh, I can't change response? Well, I don't care, I stand by my point! U-G-L-Y! What does it spell? Ug-lay! Hahaha, haha. Now if you excuse me, I have to go show my beautiful Ysolda some of my Elven tricks. ;-)

Edited by TheNiceNightmare

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, the witch of the wild. Never thought somebody will actully into her. Every time i pass by,l'll pay a visite to her, and leave her body laid on the ground...no offense, i just don't like being ambushed.

• 2 months later...

she's old.... and ugly now but at one time i guess she could have been a pretty maid. Hell i didn't know she was a witch until i was looking in her house for a snack, after i proposed to her.

i went into the cellar looking for some jam preserve to put on my bread loaf when i read her note. I picked it up and went back to her to ask her about it, but see just screamed " NONE SHALL NO MY SECRET!!"

Then she tryied to kill me with magic, and i just sidestepped and decapped her with my Skyforge Steel Sword. I was upset cause she may have been old and a witch, but my secret, being a lycan, is far worse then being a witch and i wasn't upset about the revelation, i just was surprised.