ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

The US justice system.

marharth

I feel for you too Sepherose, and for you Ginnyfizz. I understand the situations in which you both find yourselves, and recognize the sense of frustration you must feel. In my opinion, you both deserve better.

However, I have already said my piece in this particular thread, and just wanted to mention that I find it fascinating to see the turn it has taken, and to see that yet again somehow there are those who seem to be finding a way to attach "blame" to the most blameless and defensless of our societies for all the ills that exist within them. It is so much easier that way, isn't it???? :facepalm:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for you too Sepherose, and for you Ginnyfizz. I understand the situations in which you both find yourselves, and recognize the sense of frustration you must feel. In my opinion, you both deserve better.

However, I have already said my piece in this particular thread, and just wanted to mention that I find it fascinating to see the turn it has taken, and to see that yet again somehow there are those who seem to be finding a way to attach "blame" to the most blameless and defensless of our societies for all the ills that exist within them. It is so much easier that way, isn't it???? :facepalm:

Sadly that trend predates modern society, laying blame on those unable to defend themselves. Oh, I would also like to point something out about myself just so no one may latch onto my lack of saying it: I have no criminal history. I'm actually considered an upstanding citizen by the state and am a registered foster parent.

Also, Ginny, I'm sorry to hear that :( I wish you well.

I am not in the least surprised to hear that, Sepherose. You are the proof of the fact that it is possible to keep your name and your record clean in the face of adversity. There are a lot of us about, and we are standing up to be counted.