Performance & lag issue

hauntworld

Hi, i installed skyrim on my pc, love the game so far !

But i have a problem, not major but still enough to annoy me.

I'm running skyrim 1600x900 resolution, AA off, AF x16, Ultra texture, max fades except grass, FXAA on, decal ultra and no water reflection.

Heres the thing, skyrim runs great, decent fps and smooth gameplay. The problem is, i often get lags because of the map loading, like every 20 seconds or less the game lags for 1-2 seconds to load the map constantly, i had 2 freezes of maybe 10 seconds in total not more for now. Is there any way i can make my game to load a bigger part of the map so the game wont lag a lot to take time to load a small part of the map, yes i tried to lower graphic settings but things didn't change, it seems graphics doesn't affect my problem and it's more like my pc takes too much time to load the map, i have a lot of saves though, should i delete some of my saves ? what should i do to fix my problem ?

Heres my computer spec:

AMD Athlon II x2 220 2.90ghz Overclocked

3gb ram

Windows 7 64 Pro

AMD Radeon HD 6670 1gb 2.1 pci-e Overclocked

All drivers and windows updates are done

Running game booster before starting skyrim

I installed perfomance mod with d3d9.dll fix

Did the performance mod the tweaks tesv.exe to make skyrim use more ram

Running skyrim on high priority

Thanks !

With only 3 gig of RAM uGridstoLoad may not help because, depending on your mods, there's just not enough headroom. The lags you're describing sound like the time it takes to load cells from your HDD and in order to load them in advance you have to have enough available memory. What may help though is periodocally going to the console and typing pcb (purge cell buffers) before you move from one set of cells to another, although this will sometimes increase cell loading times when going outside to inside or vice versa.

With only 3 gig of RAM uGridstoLoad may not help because, depending on your mods, there's just not enough headroom. The lags you're describing sound like the time it takes to load cells from your HDD and in order to load them in advance you have to have enough available memory. What may help though is periodocally going to the console and typing pcb (purge cell buffers) before you move from one set of cells to another, although this will sometimes increase cell loading times when going outside to inside or vice versa.

i need help with load time the game will load for hours on end when fast traveling entering / exiting building,,, pretty much any time it loads. got any advice on that?

as far as lag issues you can use this link: http://skyrimforums.org/threads/pc-users-with-lag-issues.1299/#post-11105 and follow directions. i would upload my tweaked ini's but this stupid site wont let me. sorry.