Infuriating waiting!

Lehcar

GRRR

I hate this. I am so desperately wanting to find out what in the hay happens to Amell and Morrigan after they jumped through the purple portal thingy, and their kid. (though he's just a perfectly normal chap since I refused the DR and sacrificed Loghain. good choice IMO.)

Anyone else? :(

• 2 months later...

Definitely! Witch Hunt's conclusion was hugely unsatisfying. I think we'll have to wait until DA:III though.

Witch Hunt was meant to be a Cliff Hanger. At the end and multiple times through DA 2 they point to something big that's happening in the world. Like HUGE. So I imagine everything will be sorted out in DA 3 when the world goes to hell.

So I imagine everything will be sorted out in DA 3 when the world goes to hell.

Does anyone else think it might be a new Blight with two Archdemons? Whatever it is though, something tells me we are going to find out The Architect's agenda.

Edited by Jueg

Hmm... maybe the Old God Child will do what Sandal the Weirdo Dwarf says: "all the magic will return etc.". Maybe (and seeing how according to Merrill, all Elves were magic users once) all mortal races will become magi. Though personally, I'm more interested in what role Morrigan is bringing up her son. Saviour? Conqueror? Almighty Dragongod of the End of All Things? Average Joe?

Something tells me we will be playing as Morrigan's son or daughter. And fend off an old and forgotten evil maybe? Or a False God?