Vilja

ShockaBoom1221

OMODs aren't for combining mods.

If the armor is taking up a ring slot (hopefully not two ring slots though) it's a matter of figuring out if it's taking a right ring slot or left ring slot, and then equipping Vilja with the opposite hand ring.

Way back when I was figuring out the whole ring thing I compiled a complete list of all the rings in the vanilla game, by hand used. It will tax my meager typing skills but here it is:

Right Hand Rings

Brass Ring, Brass Pearl Ring, Brass Topaz Ring, Copper Ring, Copper Pearl Ring, Copper Topaz Ring, Copper Ruby Ring, Jade Ring, Jade Topaz Ring, Jade Ruby Ring, Jade Sapphire Ring, Silver Ring, Silver Ruby Ring, Silver Sapphire Ring, Silver Emerald Ring, Gold Ring, Gold Sapphire Ring, Gold Emerald Ring, Gold Diamond Ring, Ebony Ring, Ebony Emerald Ring and Ebony Diamond Ring

Left Hand Rings

Ring of Shadows, Flame Ring, Mundane Ring, Ring of Perfection, Ring of Skimming, Ring of Stamina, Ring of the Iron Fist, Ring of Thieves, Ring of Treachery, Ring of Vitality, Ring of War, Ring of Wizardry, Black Band, Ulfgar Family Ring, Ring of Vipereye, Indary's Signet Ring, Ancotar's Ring of Protection, Circlet of Omnipotence, Jewel of Rumare and Wedding Band

I suggest giving one from one list, and if that doesn't work try one from the other list. Another option is edit the Seraphim armor in the Construction Set to have a non-zero value.

-Edit - On the off chance that the armor takes the right ring slot (likely as you probably have been giving her a regular ring, not an enchanted one) I've taken the liberty of getting a suggestion for you ... nothing would suit Vilja better than the Ring of Perfection. To give yourself one to give to her open the console (using the tilde (~) key on standard keyboards) and then player.additem 00098446 1 and hit enter. Close the console (tilde again) and you'll have your perfect gift in your inventory.

Edited by Striker879